Image: Jaylon Smith working the cords

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What if Smith's opportunity arises sometime this season instead of next year? Saying you were wrong would be somewhat of an understatement.

lol, that's hilarious. Thanks for sharing your sense of humor. :lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Next time you see a post thread with Jaylon Smith in it ...just skip it and save yourself the agony and us the emo routine.

I'm not alone in my opinion of him. He mostly likely won't be a contributor this season. My "agony" over him being on the roster remains whether anyone post about him here or not. Are we not allowed a dissenting opinion to his presence?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not alone in my opinion of him. He mostly likely won't be a contributor this season. My "agony" over him being on the roster remains whether anyone post about him here or not. Are we not allowed a dissenting opinion to his presence?

It's ok...you will live through it.

hqdefault.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's ok...you will live through it.

hqdefault.jpg

Perhaps. I understand he has great potential. I just don't see it coming to fruition. Meanwhile he occupies a position on this roster and consumes resources of the Cowboys organization better spent on someone that could contribute now.

Plankton

Reaction score
I would rather read about Jaylon working with chords than the alternative. What if he was not able to work with chords?

That would mean he would likely suck at playing a musical instrument.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Perhaps. I understand he has great potential. I just don't see it coming to fruition. Meanwhile he occupies a position on this roster and consumes resources of the Cowboys organization better spent on someone that could contribute now.

Perhaps if these things bother you so much...you might look into a doctor visit and some medication to calm your nerves.

I thought I might need a xanax after dealing with a KFC Drive through girl a couple of weeks ago...When she finally got the order right after a hundred times she asks if there was anything else...I wanted to say a xanax for my nerves and some adderall for your add.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Perhaps if these things bother you so much...you might look into a doctor visit and some medication to calm your nerves.

My venting here does just fine thank you. I dare not pester my doctor with an adjustment to my medications over this.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I always wonder what type of reports we would get back from Cowboy Camp OTA's and training camp.....

If Cowboy Zone got Woodysgirl certified as a reported for the Zone.
And she went out there....:thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always wonder what type of reports we would get back from Cowboy Camp OTA's and training camp.....

The reports would be better quality on average... unless Darren Woodson made an appearance. Then all bets would be off.

Just kidding @WoodysGirl :)

CowboyChris

Reaction score

i would second that.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The first guy I saw doing TC reports was Vela and when asked about it, the mediots said no one wanted to read that stuff. That was back JJT was a beat writer.

Now they all copy his approach. Vela deserves a lot more credit than he gets.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They don't pay enough.'Preciate the thought, tho.

The reports would be better quality on average... unless Darren Woodson made an appearance. Then all bets would be off.

Just kidding @WoodysGirl :)
No diggity! No doubt! I follow him on twitter and we FB friends. I figured that's as far as I should go with that. lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The first guy I saw doing TC reports was Vela and when asked about it, the mediots said no one wanted to read that stuff. That was back JJT was a beat writer.

Now they all copy his approach. Vela deserves a lot more credit than he gets.

Grizz from what is now BTB and Vela started it all. Grizz would post his stuff on messageboards. Vela had the more formal blog approach. Between the two, fans were treated to insanely detailed camp reports.