Image: Jaylon Smith working the cords

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Cooper has not commented since the draft. The Cowboys declined to make him available last week.

In the days leading up to the late April draft, Cooper had this to say three months post-op: "I'm not saying it's guaranteed [the nerve] is coming back. But if people are saying there's no chance ... they're wrong."
http://sportsday.***BANNED-URL***/d...wboys-injured-rookie-jaylon-smith-serve-smile

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
My belief he'll never play again is just as real as your belief that he'll play this season. I have no emotion assigned to my opinion of Jaylon while you obviously have emotion assigned to him playing again. So who is setting expectations?

Your ability to have a belief is real.

We'll just not comment further on how wrong you are.

Reaction score
13473306_505501879648942_1336054013_n.jpg

Wait...is that a shadow or a little trench created by the foot drag?

man....if I had a dollar for every pixel in that pic...he's looking 2016 form

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
My belief he'll never play again is just as real as your belief that he'll play this season. I have no emotion assigned to my opinion of Jaylon while you obviously have emotion assigned to him playing again. So who is setting expectations?

I have no 'belief.' I know there is a range of outcomes that are all possible and look at things as such. I readily consider both possibilities you mention dispassionately and also everything in between.

You are because you are only considering one option when there is a range of possibilities. Hedging expectation is probably the better phrase.

coult44

Reaction score

I believe Dez caught the ball against GB a couple years ago: Doesn't Matter what I believe though!!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well, this particular post was a stream of photos that Brad Sham was posting on his twitter. It was *interesting* to me since I don't engage in the other rehab threads.

It's Brad Sham, so who knows what he's using. *shrug*

;)