Twitter: Jaylon: We are the light of the World

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ron Rivera as HC wouldn't be much better than JG. It might be a slight upgrade,but not something long-term. He is a Defensive HC. That hire would mean he would also be calling the defense too and Richard would likely be gone. SO maybe that's a win win. I also think we may switch defenses to a Chicago bear type scheme..a hybrid D. Similar to what Rivera played in under Buddy Ryan.

Carson

Reaction score
99.9% sure this isn’t football related at all.

Hes a man of faith and just spreading a powerful message of the season.

Not everything is trolling or football talk.

glimmerman

Reaction score
its a joke. The guy is more interested in his merch than playing well and winning on Sundays. He learned that from Jerry and the culture in Dallas I expect.
Yeah he is starting to enjoy those paychecks and with social media we get to see it. After Sunday’s game I wouldn’t post anything. lol. Was embarrassed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
99.9% sure this isn’t football related at all.

Hes a man of faith and just spreading a powerful message of the season.

Not everything is trolling or football talk.
like i said. That's fine. I do question his football IQ and his love of the game though. He looks content after he got paid. That's all I am sayin. Why make vague comments on twitter..HELL..why say anything after a total crap performance? I guess he knows no shame. Maybe I am old-school.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah he is starting to enjoy those paychecks and with social media we get to see it. After Sunday’s game I wouldn’t post anything. lol. Was embarrassed.
exactly. That's all I am sayin. SHUT UP and perform well. Its just an embarrassment.

glimmerman

Reaction score
exactly. That's all I am sayin. SHUT UP and perform well. Its just an embarrassment.
Will be interesting if the egirls drop this game Sunday how we will play against the deadskins. They will be aware of the on going score. If we back into the playoffs in this way then maybe it will fire this team up. This team needs outside motivation. What they get from the staff isn’t enough. Although JG gave a riveting speech. He needed another last week.

visionary

Reaction score
He’s an over rated never been like most of this team are

Happy to cash in for their mediocrity

The real idiots are Cowboy fans who still (even in this thread) continue to support these morons who care about nothing but money

shabazz

Reaction score
Gotta love social media. Conclusions can be drawn differently by many. I personally have no idea what he means and it probably doesn’t matter anyway

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
What's crazy is hes actually a good genuine person, and off field he's even better. He's a great teammate and supporter, the fact you think everyone who is positive in a negative situation is trolling, is whats wrong with the world.

Plankton

Reaction score
There's a whole lot of confirmation bias going on in this thread.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Last year people were actually happy about Jerry’s 2nd round gambles with Jaylon and Gregory finally paying off. They were always dumb gambles and continue to look worse every year.