Jean-Jacques Taylor Out At Espn

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I remember when ESPN used to drag the whole Michael Vick dog fighting story into the ground. You couldn't watch ESPN for five minutes without them providing some sort of update that wasn't really an update. From that story on is when I really started to dislike ESPN

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That deal and cable cutting caused these layoffs. Way overpaid for the NBA.

Please stop...This wasn't about money. If it was... Stephen A. would have got the ax. He isn't worth 3.5 million to run his mouth. This was a sinking ship trying to make a statement. Albeit a bad one.:rolleyes:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So long and thank you for years of garbage reporting. He is the only person who will miss him. His radio show has consistently had some of the worst ratings of any radio show in Dallas. The only good thing he ever did was when he accidently tweet an extremely offensive message about wings. How can you be a columnist when you spell on the level of a 6th grader? Seriously google Jean Jacques Taylor Wings for P. It's hilarious

I always wonder in the JJT thread when I make the chicken wing comments how many people get the reference and how many think I'm a big fan of chicken wings.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
Please stop...This wasn't about money. If it was... Stephen A. would have got the ax. He isn't worth 3.5 million to run his mouth. This was a sinking ship trying to make a statement. Albeit a bad one.:rolleyes:
The only statement they made was that ESPN is bleeding money. You don't let Jayson Stark go unless it's serious. As sad as it is, SAS is their biggest draw, they can't axe him.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I always wonder in the JJT thread when I make the chicken wing comments how many people get the reference and how many think I'm a big fan of chicken wings.

Brings new meaning to drive thru Chicken Wings if you put that...in yo face...

pancakeman

Reaction score
ESPN has been, for so many years, the bait that cable companies use to force subscribers into higher tiers. It's interesting that the cable-cutter movement is looking more and more like their downfall--if a la carte subscribing had happened, people would be happier with the cable companies and ESPN would have been one of the winners.

J817

Reaction score

Stephen A is apart of their highest rated show isn't he? Like or not Stephen A is kinda one of their money makers

J817

Reaction score
The only statement they made was that ESPN is bleeding money. You don't let Jayson Stark go unless it's serious. As sad as it is, SAS is their biggest draw, they can't axe him.

This, crazy seeing Stark go.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Stephen A is apart of their highest rated show isn't he? Like or not Stephen A is kinda one of their money makers

And I'm pretty sure somewhere today...Colin Cowherd was seen chuckling...

yup.....

SlNg4U.gif

GoJacks

Reaction score
It's hard to take much joy in this because the firings are part of a company wide action due to things that people like JJT and Mr. Blue Suit weren't responsible for. That just means that they'll eventually hire another incompetent and vendetta drill jamoke to do their job. JJT should not even be writing for the DMN because his writing is just horrendous. I'm not talking about his opinion, his actual use of grammar, syntax and providing a uniform thought in the same article is about as bad as it gets. And he had the issue with talking to Devin Street and using 'that word' which rightfully upset Dez. The response was no investigation from ESPN on JJT and just the typical 'sticking up for the reporter no matter what goes on.' It enables uninspired and unprofessional reporters like JJT to pollute the landscape.

YR
Absolutely hit the nail on the head. Perfectly stated.