Jeff Cavanaugh sounding alarm bells on Dak accuracy

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He dropped it into Gallup for a nice TD accuracy looked good for first game out . Maybe Cavanaugh is part of the Romo legend building coalition

He did make a brilliant throw. Hopefully, it continues. With that said, I don't see the need to lump him into a Romo-legend building brigade, just as I don't see the need for a Dak-legend brigade against Romo. As I have said on numerous occasions here, those two chaps are and were brilliant quarterbacks in their own right. It's like arguing who was better between Harry Kane and Steven Gerrard. Just as both Kane and Gerrard are and were brilliant for England, Dak and Romo are and were brilliant for our team. I'm grateful that we had Romo, and I'm glad we have Dak.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He did make a brilliant throw. Hopefully, it continues. With that said, I don't see the need to lump him into a Romo-legend building brigade, just as I don't see the need for a Dak-legend brigade against Romo. As I have said on numerous occasions here, those two chaps are and were brilliant quarterbacks in their own right. It's like arguing who was better between Harry Kane and Steven Gerrard. Just as both Kane and Gerrard are and were brilliant for England, Dak and Romo are and were brilliant for our team. I'm grateful that we had Romo, and I'm glad we have Dak.

I really don't think the fans of Dak want to compare him against Romo , They just would like him judged on his own merits without biased against him because he took Romos job . These QBs have very different styles and I think Daks fans would like to see him given a chance to become a finished product without all the bashing of his skills .

Tony was given a chance to develop and was not perfect in year 2 . I think Dak should get this year with a healthy team before he is judged .

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I really don't think the fans of Dak want to compare him against Romo , They just would like him judged on his own merits without biased against him because he took Romos job . These QBs have very different styles and I think Daks fans would like to see him given a chance to become a finished product without all the bashing of his skills .

Tony was given a chance to develop and was not perfect in year 2 . I think Dak should get this year with a healthy team before he is judged .

I agree with you that Dak should get his chance. For a 4th rounder, he's done very well, just as Romo did very well for an undrafted player.

Rayman70

Reaction score
to all doubters. SEE DAKS 2016 ROOKIE SEASON. Rated in the top 3 for QB accuracy. Don't care what some supposed insider thinks. Its all opinion. Reporters these days just want to sell click bait. NOTHING IS FACT CHECKED. PURE GARBAGE.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak Derangement Syndrome. Someone just coined that phrase here. Its very true. Someone needs to red pill certain fans. CHILL OUT PEOPLE.