Jerrah - We haven't had a 1 WR in years

keysersoze

Reaction score
What's it like to always be the one who never knows anything?
Don’t get girlie on me now. Man up and let’s talk football. These other guys watching the thread can see I know my stuff. Stop trying to deflect

erod

Reaction score
So Romo gets special excuses for failure and Dak doesn’t, right? Is that what you’re really saying?

Dak walked into the best offensive situation for a rookie in NFL history. Not to mention an easy schedule.

Dak simply throws a football like a shot put.

erod

Reaction score
Don’t get girlie on me now. Man up and let’s talk football. These other guys watching the thread can see I know my stuff. Stop trying to deflect

Nobody here agrees with you. Nobody. Even Streetwise is wising up. You're on an island by yourself.

We're wasting perfectly good bandwidth arguing that water is wet.

Dak is just a bad quarterback. It's proven. Accept it.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Dak walked into the best offensive situation for a rookie in NFL history. Not to mention an easy schedule.

Dak simply throws a football like a shot put.
How is that true? Because of the Oline and Zeke? What you ignorantly leave out is that as a young quarterback Dak has had no true receiving threats. Witten was washed up as was Dez. Williams is garbage and the others are dwarfs. A young quarterback needs dominating targets. Dak has had NONE!!! Romo came aboard with at least 3 really good ones in TO, Young Witten and Glenn

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jerry is talking about the best WR in the league, when that won't work he will talk TEs or whatever ...

Jerry blames anything or anyone before JG .

10 years of JG .

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is talking about the best WR in the league, when that won't work he will talk TEs or whatever ...

Jerry blames anything or anyone before JG .

10 years of JG .

I don't recall him saying that someone other than the Cowboys was responsible for not having a #1 WR.

erod

Reaction score
How is that true? Because of the Oline and Zeke? What you ignorantly leave out is that as a young quarterback Dak has had no true receiving threats. Witten was washed up as was Dez. Williams is garbage and the others are dwarfs. A young quarterback needs dominating targets. Dak has had NONE!!! Romo came aboard with at least 3 really good ones in TO, Young Witten and Glenn
They were great receivers when Romo was here.

Tell me all the amazing receivers who played in the Super Bowl last year.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Julio Jones was also suffering from ankle, toe, and calf sprains while Dez was dropping passes against Seattle and acting up on the sideline last season.

Yet Julio Jones still finished with 1,444 receiving yards versus Dez’s 838 receiving yards.

AB finished with 1,533 receiving yards and Hopkins finished with 1,378 receiving yards.
You got your years mixed up pleighboi

Im talking 2016 season. I can bring up dez second half stats vs other number 1s if youd like

keysersoze

Reaction score
Nobody here agrees with you. Nobody. Even Streetwise is wising up. You're on an island by yourself.

We're wasting perfectly good bandwidth arguing that water is wet.

Dak is just a bad quarterback. It's proven. Accept it.
“Nobody agrees with you”... LMAO :lmao: That’s a real masculine argument. Hahahahaha. I don’t care about that. I love being exclusive.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
We haven't had a GM for decades and have been short a legit Head coach for about 10 years too. Not as worried about a WR really.

Bingo! Our owner sucks because he never fixed the GM issue!

Pants

Reaction score
#32 HC
#45 (or so) OC (position coaches for other teams better than him)
#25 (or so) GM
#25 (or so) Owner