Twitter: Jerry calls out Special Teams Cowboys coaching

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
not that Garrett doesn't deserve it but how many other owners call out their coaches in the media?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I’m not giving him a pass. I’ve called out his flaws and weaknesses. I’ve called for his firing in a heartbeat if Jerry intended in bringing in a legit coaching staff.

I just don’t have the next puppet Jerry brings in will make a difference. I’m not sure why anyone has any hope after a generation of puppets?

And any fan who doesn’t have a deep hatred of Jerry is giving him a pass. He’s the culprit for this ** situation.

More times than not, you want to blame Jerry for Garrett being Garrett. Trust me, I hate Jerry every bit as much as you do. There's no hope left until Jerry kicks it.... nothing changes until that happens. I don't wish death on the man, but we all know the team will remain stagnant until the Reaper takes him away.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There probably is no hope but it at least will be different. I'm tired of looking at Garrett.
I get it. We’ve seen different. How many different ways. Sure , keep spinning the Puppet wheel. But If you truly want change it won’t come until Jerry’s gone.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn’t make it to 43.
I'm not a moderator but what you just said is flat out wrong! This is a game and I don't care how pissed off you are, wishing a man not to continue living is the worst thing I think I've ever seen on this board!!

Wolfpack

Reaction score
This is the main problem here. No accountability at all. Who thought hiring a long time scout as a ST coach would work? It isn’t clear who’s idea that was. Now Jerry is pissed and two bottles of JW in but he probably signed off on this choice.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
More times than not, you want to blame Jerry for Garrett being Garrett. Trust me, I hate Jerry every bit as much as you do. There's no hope left until Jerry kicks it.... nothing changes until that happens. I don't wish death on the man, but we all know the team will remain stagnant until the Reaper takes him away.
I’m a fan without hope it will get better. This is the best it’s been in Puppet era. All of my hope resides in our talent.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I get it. We’ve seen different. How many different ways. Sure , keep spinning the Puppet wheel. But If you truly want change it won’t come until Jerry’s gone.

Bill Parcells wasn't a puppet, but Jerry only hired him to fulfill his own greedy desires. Wade was a puppet in every sense of the word.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
It may be an overwhelming case of wishful thinking, but many of Jerry's comments this year have made me think Garrett is done after this year. I'm sure he wanted to be right about Garrett and very much likes him personally, BUT he's been much more transparent in his criticism of this team.

He's done a pretty good job of tuning out criticism over the past two decades, but when everyone in the football world, even your former SB winning QB Aikman, is saying it's coaching, it's hard to ignore it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bill Parcells wasn't a puppet, but Jerry only hired him to fulfill his own greedy desires. Wade was a puppet in every sense of the word.
Bill ended up being a puppet to with Jerry’s meddling. We have had nothing but puppet type situations since Jimmy left.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It may be an overwhelming case of wishful thinking, but many of Jerry's comments this year have made me think Garrett is done after this year. I'm sure he wanted to be right about Garrett and very much likes him personally, BUT he's been much more transparent in his criticism of this team.

He's done a pretty good job of tuning out criticism over the past two decades, but when everyone in the football world, even your former SB winning QB Aikman, is saying it's coaching, it's hard to ignore it.
I think he is done barring a championship run.

Jerry thinks he has a championship team and has sold some of the fans and media on this hype.

He also thinks the Triplets won his championships.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m not giving him a pass. I’ve called out his flaws and weaknesses. I’ve called for his firing in a heartbeat if Jerry intended in bringing in a legit coaching staff.

I just don’t have the next puppet Jerry brings in will make a difference. I’m not sure why anyone has any hope after a generation of puppets?

And any fan who doesn’t have a deep hatred of Jerry is giving him a pass. He’s the culprit for this ** situation.
I remember BP and Jerry talking about walking on eggshells...never wanting to do that again. We're screwed.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
ill say it again. You can spend unlimited amount of money on the coaching staff yet this is the staff we came up with? A lot of rookie coaches being lead by a guy with terrible coaching traits. Garrett would make a good high school coach probably but the NFL. He needs more work. We wasted a lot of talent and years "coaching him up".