Jerry: Dak had his best game of the season

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He put up 31 against one of the best.

Every game isn't played in a vacuum. Chargers were just as desperate for the win, got healthy and were coming off a bye week of prep.
He knows that, but them Dak haters love sounding dumb.

Reactions: Ken

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry is always optimistic. But anyone looking at it with a fair assessment has to admit the offense showed signs of progress yesterday. Red Zone to finally running Dak again to receivers more involved. Still very worried about the run game, and Gallup was the one guy who obviously didn't come out to play again.

Something we have taken for granted is the last several years, same offense, same OC, been a while since we've had the team adapting to a new offense. Offense will only get better as the season goes on. It's defense you need to worry about if they regress. This is almost same X/O and even almost the same squad as end of last year.
Naw, this team is progressing and adding more to their arsenal. The defense is getting pretty good and can make short yardage stops to a solid team. We haven't yet seen this season, being able to stop a top shelf offense yet....I think they will prove out and not worried about that.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
tenor.gif

................false hope.................

Chuck 54

Reaction score
90% of the fans on this site won't like it, but I can almost guarantee you that unless Trey Lance starts looking like a HOF QB in the next couple of months, Dak is going to be resigned....period. If Jerry is smart, he will do what he should have been doing all along; start drafting QB's and hoping he gets lucky again and finds a starter who can be above average in the NFL.

There's no way Jerry is going to let Dak walk without a good starting QB in the wings. He failed and that, preferring to go cheap at the backup spot for years. Now, Dak is in a walk or sign year. He will be resigned. There's really no other choice for Jerry because he's not willing to be at the bottom of the NFL for 2-3 years while looking for a QB.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dak is so much better when he is running for his life, good plan by Jerry.
It was nice seeing Dak scramble and play outside of the box for once, he did well grabbing the reigns and playing on the run, that is his best asset.
maybe jerry can recruit some of the offensive line room had. Phil Costa should be up for some light work.

Kwyn

Reaction score
He’s just an inaccurate quarterback.

He was in Pop Warner.
This is a patently false statement. Just flat out wrong.

Dak’s completion percentage is #8 *all time*. In the history of the NFL.

I just don’t understand this echo chamber “read it in someone’s post so I’ll repeat it forever” pattern when it comes to this one particular stat.

Troy, who we often talk about as being and accurate QB and one who, himself often talks about the importance of accuracy, is #52

I don’t care if you’re a Dak fan or not, let’s at least try to make sensible and truthful comments whether they are positive or negative.

Kwyn

Reaction score
WHAT DID I START A THREAD ABOUT RIGHT AFTER THE GAME??? This EXACT subject....it is sooooo scary that I can read this idiot like a book!!! I am telling and warning y'all that this idiot will somehow in the next 13 days find a way to convince himself that he has Joe Montana at QB....told you last nite that an extension was imminent....I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!
He and Steven have been saying all year, back into the off-season, that the plan was to extend Dak.

I don’t think you are breaking news here.

starfan1

Reaction score
maybe jerry can recruit some of the offensive line room had. Phil Costa should be up for some light work.
I do concur that Tony had some pathetic lines especially in 11 but the notion he played his entire career with lines like that are extremely overblown. Tony had some really good lines as well 2007-2009 were just fine and it started becoming solid again in 13 and was best in football in 14.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I do concur that Tony had some pathetic lines especially in 11 but the notion he played his entire career with lines like that are extremely overblown. Tony had some really good lines as well 2007-2009 were just fine and it started becoming solid again in 13 and was best in football in 14.
Is that why Jerry said Romo didn't need a good offensive line?

starfan1

Reaction score
Is that why Jerry said Romo didn't need a good offensive line?
who knows jerry is a bufoon he also had said stuff like this

Dallas Cowboys record-holder Dez Bryant has expressed his desire to make a comeback with his home-state team. And what does Jerry Jones think of the idea? “I have been thinking about it a lot in the shower,'' the Cowboys owner told the media in Indianapolis while aboard his "party bus'' at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Skelator loves to keep it stirred up. Do you believe Tony played pourus lines his entire career?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
who knows jerry is a bufoon he also had said stuff like this

Dallas Cowboys record-holder Dez Bryant has expressed his desire to make a comeback with his home-state team. And what does Jerry Jones think of the idea? “I have been thinking about it a lot in the shower,'' the Cowboys owner told the media in Indianapolis while aboard his "party bus'' at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Skelator loves to keep it stirred up
my grandpaw Jerry is cool. He's the life of the parties at the house.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak played a good game, its October we have buried this team twice and won the SB twice this season already.....it's October....

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My guess is from the poll that was taken last week I believe about If People Are Happy with Dak as QB.
And your source is this site, after a beat down by the 9ers? I'm certain that is scientific and accurate for all Cowboy fans everywhere.

Reactions: CWR