Jerry: Dak had his best game of the season

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s under 6 feet I could say blue, and captain crash would say white. LMAO.
He is not under 6 feet good god.....

People..I HATE them! This...is why.

Edit: Oh I get it...you are a troll......Wow...all this time...I never saw it. You just make up BS and see what people say.

Wow....I am such a dolt!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The performance of backup quarterbacks, such as Rush, is often subjected to intense scrutiny when compared to established starters like Dak. If Rush had taken the field during that game and delivered an identical performance, it's likely that criticism would have been more severe due to his perceived standing as a lesser player. This disparity exposes the double standards that exist within public opinion; people are more willing to forgive or overlook poor performances by star athletes than those of less-prominent players. In truth, both should be judged impartially based on their abilities, and not based on their status within the team or in the eyes of fans.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he thought Dak Prescott at his best game of the season last night. “I can’t say enough about how he just played football out there.”

Jones liked how Dak used his legs, but said he “not necessarily” needs to see Dak run more. “But when it’s there, we gotta have it. That was an important game for us.”

Ryan Tannehill had nearly the same performance against this D. Just sayin.

coult44

Reaction score
Why would I want to waste my time listening to a con artist?
Then you might think for yourself instead of with the thoughts of others
I always love it when the Eagles lose and I always love it when the trolls come out. Been a Cowboy fan for nearly 50 years. I paid my dues with this team. Keep drinking the kool aide. Some of us expect more than mediocrity. Jerry loves you. Of course I've always suspected that Jerry has family who posts here so if you talk to him tell him to put Jimmy in the ROH.
I wish to God I was part of the Jones family. I mean for one obvious reason. Dude, I’ve suffered with you for the past 30 years. WTBS, if you think Jerrybhas built this team, at 80 years old, for mediocrity, you’re as crazy as he is.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
95% of us HERE...that participated in OUR poll...last week...were unsatisfied with Dak. That is an undeniable fact. Who can you deny it?
The question is an opinion, the results are FACT.

And yes...stats lie. That can also be knowingly abused. Just because your throw out a true stat doesn't mean your opinion is indisputable.

"Lies, damn lies, and then there's stats".
Yes, the old Mark Twain quote. Somewhat.

'Figures often beguile me, particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force:
“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.”'

There is a poll at the top of the fan zone page. It looks like 80% appear unhappy with Dak.

But in any event, since the entire board has not voted, the real percentage is obscured.

In any event, this is much ado about nothing.

That is attributed to William Shakespeare if you're a Stratfordian. However, if you're an Oxfordian and you might lay claim to Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford.

leeblair

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he thought Dak Prescott at his best game of the season last night. “I can’t say enough about how he just played football out there.”

Jones liked how Dak used his legs, but said he “not necessarily” needs to see Dak run more. “But when it’s there, we gotta have it. That was an important game for us.”

Yeah, Jerry shoved Jason Garrett down our throats for 13 years and now Dak for 8.
I hope Jerry goes bankrupt!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is not under 6 feet good god.....

People..I HATE them! This...is why.

Edit: Oh I get it...you are a troll......Wow...all this time...I never saw it. You just make up BS and see what people say.

Wow....I am such a dolt!
I must’ve been thinking about Kellen Moore, I had a senior moment my cowboy brother I just don’t understand why you’re always so derogatory. I’ve been posting on here cowboy forms before you were born and you still don’t know my name.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I could and would say dak sucks and you would say dak is better than Mahomes. LMAO
LMAO. You have no evaluation skills whatsoever. Get off of Romo. You’re a big boy you don’t need to nursemaid on him anymore.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I must’ve been thinking about Kellen Moore, I had a senior moment my cowboy brother I just don’t understand why you’re always so derogatory. I’ve been posting on here cowboy forms before you were born and you still don’t know my name.
Well...sorry for not liking misinformation.

We seem to be on the wrong foot here..with lots of misunderstandings. I will try to do better to be nicer?

And no...you haven't been posting since before I was born. And I put my name...in my name. So..

Oh wait...shoot I'm being derogatory..dang it! Work in progress.

plymkr

Reaction score
He did throw a few nice passes.
But more important, he threw zero INT.
A game without INT is a good game for Dak.
That's all MM is asking for.
Yup. It's a low bar for Dak.
Bingo, all Dak is asked is to not flip momentum. The bad part is when the other team has momentum he has a hard time flipping it. He did play his best game of the season though on Monday. That’s true. I’m hard on Dak but that drive in the 4th quarter was quality play. Especially hitting Cooks on 3rd and 9 to keep the drive going and force SD to use their time outs. We need way more of that to be successful.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
LMAO. You have no evaluation skills whatsoever. Get off of Romo. You’re a big boy you don’t need to nursemaid on him anymore.
hum, I said, "I could and would say dak sucks and you would say dak is better than Mahomes. LMAO"

I don't see any reference to Romo. sounds like are the one thinking of him and seem to be hurt by him. sorry,,swing and a miss

Staubacher

Reaction score
my post, I could and would say dak sucks and you would say dak is better than Mahomes. LMAO

somebody is still hurt by Romo. I see why you fall all over dak.
There's a common bond between the longtime Dak stans. Their Dak love was forged by Romo hate. I mean total obsession..to this day they bring up Romo out of the blue and even post threads about him losing games of cornhole in the delusion that somehow makes Dak a better QB.

They're odd birds..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
There's a common bond between the longtime Dak stans. Their Dak love was forged by Romo hate. I mean total obsession..to this day they bring up Romo out of the blue and even post threads about him losing games of cornhole in the delusion that somehow makes Dak a better QB.

They're odd birds..
:thumbup:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well...sorry for not liking misinformation.

We seem to be on the wrong foot here..with lots of misunderstandings. I will try to do better to be nicer?

And no...you haven't been posting since before I was born. And I put my name...in my name. So..

Oh wait...shoot I'm being derogatory..dang it! Work in progress.
Narcissist.