Jerry: Dak had his best game of the season

CCBoy

Reaction score
LOLLLLLL!!!

I'll hold your hand through this. It'll be okay.

Efficiency and VOLUME are different. Efficiency measures effectiveness. Volume depends on game flow.

Dak is 7th in the NFL in QBR. That's efficiency. That is a fact.

NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs all voted Dak as a top 10 QB THIS PAST OFFSEASON, not "years ago" (NICE TRY LMAO!). That is a fact.

My opinion doesn't matter and neither does yours. NFL personnel AND the efficiency stats say Dak is a top 10 QB.

You can keep crying about that if you'd like to. Dak has us at 4-2 after outplaying Herbert Monday night. Sucks for you!!!

I'm so sorry that you've been curbstomped by reality yet again.

This isn't going well for you.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
I'll cover his other arena for supposed contempt:

https://thespun.com/more/top-storie...-honest-opinion-on-how-much-jerry-jones-talks

"I think it’s like everything in this league, you know, there’s jobs and every job has a little bit different job description and job responsibility. That’s just, frankly, the way this organization runs. But my communication with Jerry and the relationship that we have and the ability to talk through things, you know, working for an owner and working for an organization that didn’t have an owner, I mean, Jerry asks all the right questions.

"And I think it makes everybody better. Because just like anything, you’re gonna have the conversations, the post-game conversations after the game. And I think it’s really healthy. I think it’s healthy for our coordinators and I think it’s just like anything, there’s a line of accountability that goes with it. Now, the radio shows and all that stuff, that’s really just part of the job description of working here in Dallas.”

CCBoy

Reaction score
Fight the neverending fight. Jones has 100% of the power. That 95% you mention has squat.

My question is where were the 95% in 2016? Oh wait. They were intoxicated on team chemistry euphoria.

The realistic approach is conceding Jones holds all the cards. No amount of wishing AT him will make any difference whatsoever.
The mortgage rate can always be renegotiated...and McCarthy hasn't claimed once about discussion or an uninformed Jerry on any issue.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Probably get caned for this.. but oh well.. lol

I think ALL QB's are overly criticised by us the fans.

When we are sitting on our couches.. of course we can see guys wide open.. great camera angles help ... down on the field its not quite as easy.
Its not that. Any half decent good QB can win you a game at anytime especially with the ball in the 4th quarter. This guy can't. At least with Romo there was always a chance, always had a shot, with Dak there is no chance, there is no shot.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Oh, the poll on one fan site after a loss. I wonder why the "experts," aren't polling the fans here about serious issues like Global Warming and elevator shoes?
Demands source because he pretends the poll didn't exist.

Is given the source and dismisses it outright.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Demands source because he pretends the poll didn't exist.

Is given the source and dismisses it outright.
I looked at the poll and 95% did not suggest anything like you people claimed. It may have been at one point, but it changes daily.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, the poll on one fan site after a loss. I wonder why the "experts," aren't polling the fans here about serious issues like Global Warming and elevator shoes?
Nobody is pretending it means anything...except how "the fans here" feel. That's it. Why are you trying to make it something it's not? Then arguing that isn't it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its not that. Any half decent good QB can win you a game at anytime especially with the ball in the 4th quarter. This guy can't. At least with Romo there was always a chance, always had a shot, with Dak there is no chance, there is no shot.
Romo had pretty decent numbers in the 4th qtr.

Some people want to act like "king choker" and all that just isn;t true. Whe I show them the stats they don't care.

Yes..he screwed it up a few times. The odds demand it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably get caned for this.. but oh well.. lol

I think ALL QB's are overly criticised by us the fans.

When we are sitting on our couches.. of course we can see guys wide open.. great camera angles help ... down on the field its not quite as easy.
Good thing they are professionals..and that Dak is a Top 10 QB!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It doesn't take much to impress Jerry.

that-dont-impress-me-much-benedict-townsend.gif

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Nobody is pretending it means anything...except how "the fans here" feel. That's it. Why are you trying to make it something it's not? Then arguing that isn't it.
Then perhaps you should state that and not make a general comment about all Cowboy fans, as the original post i responded to suggested.

However, still, at this site it is not 95% against.

There is a great deal of exaggeration on this subject and more at Cowboys Zone. And even worse is people making comments which are clearly opinions and dressing them up as facts.

I tend to point that out.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then perhaps you should state that and not make a general comment about all Cowboy fans, as the original post i responded to suggested.

However, still, at this site it is not 95% against.

There is a great deal of exaggeration on this subject and more at Cowboys Zone. And even worse is people making comments which are clearly opinions and dressing them up as facts.

I tend to point that out.
You dressed it up my friend.
You found a point of contention and put too much stock in the source.
You could have just accepted it was the poll he referred to...
I dunno...i think we should accept the fact tbat *all* of this iz opinion one way or nother. Even stats are chosen for it not just polls.

starfan1

Reaction score
haters had a rough week but fear not there will be more opportunities to have meltdowns. Looking at the schedule the @ Philly and @ buffalo @ washington could very well give you another opportunity to spend the week whining. There could be more than that or who knows maybe less but us faithful followers know your are "jonesing" this week.

No pun intended well actually it was

starfan1

Reaction score
thats not entirely true your boy mountaineer is parading out like it actually means something beyond a show of frustration after a tough loss. I can assure 95% of the fans are not unhappy and ready to move on.I do believe that 95% were unhappy after the san fran loss

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
You dressed it up my friend.
You found a point of contention and put too much stock in the source.
You could have just accepted it was the poll he referred to...
I dunno...i think we should accept the fact tbat *all* of this iz opinion one way or nother. Even stats are chosen for it not just polls.
Nice of you to think you understand my point. However, when you see stats to support a position, then that does involve some truth and not just opinion.

You may lean on the , "It's all opinion here, if you like." That will prove out to be a false position over time.

Which brings us to the 95% are against Dak. Was that just an opinion? It was stated as fact. Because it is a false narrative, as I have pointed out, over and over.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
haters had a rough week but fear not there will be more opportunities to have meltdowns. Looking at the schedule the @ Philly and @ buffalo @ washington could very well give you another opportunity to spend the week whining. There could be more than that or who knows maybe less but us faithful followers know your are "jonesing" this week.

No pun intended well actually it was

So, you are not confident that the Cowboys will beat those three teams? See, even you are skeptical about #4. You can try and hide that fact but this post proves you are not confident, if you were, you would come out and say the Cowboys will win those games.

starfan1

Reaction score
So, you are not confident that the Cowboys will beat those three teams? See, even you are skeptical about #4. You can try and hide that fact but this post proves you are not confident, if you were, you would come out and say the Cowboys will win those games.
think you missed the point but thats ok. Im not under any illusions that this team will win out. This team is inconsistent and unpredictable. Im not trying to hide anything we could win those and lose others as well. Point is after losses this place meltsdown

It was pathetic some of the reactions from the san fran game and Az game. Its a long season