Jerry: Dak had his best game of the season

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
think you missed the point but thats ok. Im not under any illusions that this team will win out. This team is inconsistent and unpredictable. Im not trying to hide anything we could win those and lose others as well. Point is after losses this place meltsdown

It was pathetic some of the reactions from the san fran game and Az game. Its a long season

Well, I think the Cowboys will win all three of those games. Not worried about the Redcomannders or Philthy...maybe the Buffalo, not sure.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well, I think the Cowboys will win all three of those games. Not worried about the Redcomannders or Philthy...maybe the Buffalo, not sure.
hope so division games can be tough. its funny because Im not as worried about Miami like others are. they have a boatload of speed but I think as long as our O shows up we can win that

Qcard

Reaction score
Nice of you to think you understand my point. However, when you see stats to support a position, then that does involve some truth and not just opinion.

You may lean on the , "It's all opinion here, if you like." That will prove out to be a false position over time.

Which brings us to the 95% are against Dak. Was that just an opinion? It was stated as fact. Because it is a false narrative, as I have pointed out, over and over.
:hammer:95% Correct:lmao2::lmao2:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, Dak plays better when he uses his legs. He still missed a wide open Pollard for 6 at the end of the game and his tendency is still to throw high.
He’s a small quarterback, he hast to throw it high to get it over the line. It’s not a tendency is what he needs to do.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s really bad when a 20 point game is your game of the season. The bar is in hell.
All this tells me, is you just don’t get it. You can score 3 points and have your best game. You could score 40 points and have your best game. It’s about how you score of the points not how many

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice of you to think you understand my point. However, when you see stats to support a position, then that does involve some truth and not just opinion.

You may lean on the , "It's all opinion here, if you like." That will prove out to be a false position over time.

Which brings us to the 95% are against Dak. Was that just an opinion? It was stated as fact. Because it is a false narrative, as I have pointed out, over and over.
95% of us HERE...that participated in OUR poll...last week...were unsatisfied with Dak. That is an undeniable fact. Who can you deny it?
The question is an opinion, the results are FACT.

And yes...stats lie. That can also be knowingly abused. Just because your throw out a true stat doesn't mean your opinion is indisputable.

"Lies, damn lies, and then there's stats".

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't know about best game of the season, but Dak did play well, especially considering how poor the oline was. It was nice to see him use his legs again. That's when he can become more deadly. Him using his legs forces defences to have to account for him. This opens receivers a bit more. I would like to aee Dak run more.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thats not entirely true your boy mountaineer is parading out like it actually means something beyond a show of frustration after a tough loss. I can assure 95% of the fans are not unhappy and ready to move on.I do believe that 95% were unhappy after the san fran loss
"my boy".....thanks for the laugh. I assure you he isn't. The only thing I've ever fought for him is his right to be here within the rules. By him AND the people that keep him here, god bless 'em.

ANd yes...that poll would change now if we did it again and the OP made that very clear.

And then change the next loss, and then change the next win. Rinse and repeat. Would be interesting to track it right up to the end.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The miss to Pollard was huge. But the throw that gallop dropped for a TD was also a great throw. Dak has it in him, but I don't trust him to be consistent enough over the course of a season, or even consistent enough for 4 quarters of a close game.

It would help if he used his legs more. I think he can do this more if he'd use his legs.

starfan1

Reaction score
"my boy".....thanks for the laugh. I assure you he isn't. The only thing I've ever fought for him is his right to be here within the rules. By him AND the people that keep him here, god bless 'em.

ANd yes...that poll would change now if we did it again and the OP made that very clear.

And then change the next loss, and then change the next win. Rinse and repeat. Would be interesting to track it right up to the end.
Has 0 significance regardless of when it’s taken

These guys always do it after a stinker from the team

Wonder if they’re shooting for 100% lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The miss to Pollard was huge. But the throw that gallop dropped for a TD was also a great throw. Dak has it in him, but I don't trust him to be consistent enough over the course of a season, or even consistent enough for 4 quarters of a close game.
You will hear me...er see me? say it over and over. his deviation from the mean is a real problem. Yes...all QB f up. Nobody said any different.

His pendulum swing keeps him in the average...but the extremes are hard to deal with as fans...AND hard to keep this team really strong.

He needs to stay closer to the mean...closer to his average. And we will be just fine at QB while we work on other stuff.

I am sure someone will come along with some stats and "nu UH's!".
"The TEAM is holding him back man! "

Fine...whatever. I have my opinion and they have theirs.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has 0 significance regardless of when it’s taken

These guys always do it after a stinker from the team

Wonder if they’re shooting for 100% lol
But of course it has significance. I suppose you tell your doctor the last blood pressure check has "0 significance"?

Of course it does.

"don't look at the past"...well when is sucks I guess some people won't.... but you still have to check your weight and vitals and see how is compares to you history.

It was admin that put it up. "these guys"....as in who?