Jerry: Dak had his best game of the season

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
There’s no “echo” chamber here.

Prescott is a much more accurate passer on the move than in the pocket. I don’t think one would deny that. But you can’t mention Aikman and Dak when it comes to accuracy. I don’t care what the statistics say. I and everyone else who saw Aikman play know there is no comparison between the two.

Prescott gets in his own way when it really counts.

Aikman was one of the absolute best when the lights shone the brightest.

This has nothing to do with whether one “likes or hates” Prescott. It’s about getting the job done when the ball is in your hands on every offensive possession.
Can not stress this enough.
He might have just figured something out in year 8.
If so than I'm cool with it, he has to maximize what skill he has left to keep the dogs like Lance at bay.
Dak is free to roam and should continue to do so because when he does he buys an extra second and the intermediate to deeper routes become available.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There's a common bond between the longtime Dak stans. Their Dak love was forged by Romo hate. I mean total obsession..to this day they bring up Romo out of the blue and even post threads about him losing games of cornhole in the delusion that somehow makes Dak a better QB.

They're odd birds..
I am a huge fan of Tony Romo. You are so wrong. at least we support the current quarterback, we’re not still nursing on, an old bygone.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What happened to you? You were coming around a few months ago and now you’re full on back in hater mode.
They can’t stand watching him succeed. Every time we win it’s just a little bit sweeter.

Brax

Reaction score
hum, I said, "I could and would say dak sucks and you would say dak is better than Mahomes. LMAO"

I don't see any reference to Romo. sounds like are the one thinking of him and seem to be hurt by him. sorry,,swing and a miss
It’s the old switch the topic when they have nothing it some how reverts to Romo who hasn’t played in what 8 seasons.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s the old switch the topic when they have nothing it some how reverts to Romo who hasn’t played in what 8 seasons.
Stop it, your people bring it up first. You say we don’t like him, but we keep mentioning him. Why would we do that if we didn’t like him. Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me. I think you totally got it backwards. But that’s OK. I don’t even care just saying.

Brax

Reaction score
Stop it, your people bring it up first. You say we don’t like him, but we keep mentioning him. Why would we do that if we didn’t like him. Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me. I think you totally got it backwards. But that’s OK. I don’t even care just saying.
“Your people” lmao I don’t have any people, captain’s has no mention of TR you threw it in the mix to avoid the PM reference. When most Dak apologists bring up Romo it’s done as shade, and I guess to suggest Dak is so superior, simply no answer throw Romo under the bus to divert. Man up it’s what you tried to do. For the record I didn’t support the extension and also supported the allowing Dak to keep playing in 2016 (which in hindsight was probably a mistake as Dak faltered at seasons end). Here we are 7 seasons later and you and other Dak homers are still trying to convince yourselves Dak is special and when you have no answers for his play or failures throw out Romo. Some of you Dak sycophants even post that Troy was a JAG. Don’t know why you don’t throw Danny White under the bus to prop up Dak, oh I guess it’s because he made it to a couple championships games.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
“Your people” lmao I don’t have any people, captain’s has no mention of TR you threw it in the mix to avoid the PM reference. When most Dak apologists bring up Romo it’s done as shade, and I guess to suggest Dak is so superior, simply no answer throw Romo under the bus to divert. Man up it’s what you tried to do. For the record I didn’t support the extension and also supported the allowing Dak to keep playing in 2016 (which in hindsight was probably a mistake as Dak faltered at seasons end). Here we are 7 seasons later and you and other Dak homers are still trying to convince yourselves Dak is special and when you have no answers for his play or failures throw out Romo. Some of you Dak sycophants even post that Troy was a JAG. Don’t know why you don’t throw Danny White under the bus to prop up Dak, oh I guess it’s because he made it to a couple championships games.
I was repeating the same quote, that someone else said. Lol you people. You don’t like it , and neither do you obviously. So. I never bring up a Romo in till somebody throws him in my face.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
When someone says Mahomes is overrated and that dak is as good as Mahomes, you know they have lost it. /shrugs... ..........

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve been posting on the Cowboys fan forum for over 10 years now, and probably more. I’ve never seen anything like this where we all can’t just get along. Whether we agree or disagree. Captain crash does nothing but disapprove of everything I say, even if someone else likes something And I said it to , he will ignore it. I never seen anything like it the attitude, is baffling. it’s like I slept with his sister or something.

Brax

Reaction score
I was repeating the same quote, that someone else said. Lol you people. You don’t like it , and neither do you obviously. So. I never bring up a Romo in till somebody throws him in my face.
Your people, I thought it was funny. I quess I missed were Captain crusher threw TR in your face

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your people, I thought it was funny. I quess I missed were Captain crusher threw TR in your face
I try to get along with everybody, my cowboy brother, whether we agree or not. If it’s a legit criticism well then it is. Nothing wrong with critiquing. What’s wrong is slamming somebody for nothing.

Brax

Reaction score
I’ve been posting on the Cowboys fan forum for over 10 years now, and probably more. I’ve never seen anything like this where we all can’t just get along. Whether we agree or disagree. Captain crash does nothing but disapprove of everything I say, even if someone else likes something And I said it to , he will ignore it. I never seen anything like it the attitude, is baffling. it’s like I slept with his sister or something.
Peace brother it’s all in fun, (I hope)

LocoBates

Reaction score
what? That's it? that was Dak's best game of the season? spoiler alert!

There are plenty of games to play and we just saw the best game of the season?

LocoBates

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan said he thought Dak Prescott at his best game of the season last night. “I can’t say enough about how he just played football out there.”

Jones liked how Dak used his legs, but said he “not necessarily” needs to see Dak run more. “But when it’s there, we gotta have it. That was an important game for us.”

If only the Lotto winning numbers were as predictable as Jerry ...

Like I said, it is just prolonging the agony....

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/monday-night-is-the-season-for-us.515490/post-13025365