Jerry: Garrett is safe

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

If there’s any question about Jason Garrett’s future with Cowboys, Jerry Jones ended that, while speaking on 105.3 The Fan on Tuesday. “If Jason Garrett was on the market two weeks ago, he would’ve had five offers for head coach," Jones said. "I know that. And so you’ve got to look at what your alternative is.”

Jerry lies as much as another "leader" that comes to mind.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's clearly becoming more stubborn and arrogant as he gets older.
He’s found the perfect puppet.

I’m really shocked our fans haven’t figured this out yet.

Jerrys not interested in winning championships unless it’s his way. He tried that but didn’t like it cause he didn’t get the credit.

Coy

Reaction score

If there’s any question about Jason Garrett’s future with Cowboys, Jerry Jones ended that, while speaking on 105.3 The Fan on Tuesday. “If Jason Garrett was on the market two weeks ago, he would’ve had five offers for head coach," Jones said. "I know that. And so you’ve got to look at what your alternative is.”

He`s delusional, 5 offers, lol.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I am no Garrett fan but I definitely 100% think he would have been offered a HC gig somewhere. I think it's pretty easy to see that when bums like Adam Gase are getting HC jobs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No one expects anyone to have much success with Jerry in the puppet era.

We’ve had much greater coaches This era than Jason with no more success.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
“If Jason Garrett was on the market two weeks ago, he would’ve had five offers for head coach," Jones said. :muttley:

Rayman70

Reaction score
OMG...did Jerry just sully Landry by COMPARING red to him? MAN..guys Johnny Walker Blue must be consumed responsibly.

Sydla

Reaction score
By the way, just because Garrett might have 5 offers, doesn't mean that indicates he's a really good HC.

Holy crap. If Jerry's belief Garrett is a good head coach is based on the notion other teams might want to hire him as opposed to what he's actually done on the field, LOL.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Whose expectations?

What should be expectations. I know everyone is different but growing up in the 70s and 80s, you expected SB or bust. We won 20 straight seasons for part of that time. Late 80s was tough. 90s picked back up. So its been a tough 23 years. It's made people lethargic. I'm not sure why this year when you get hot, why you wouldn't expect more. That's why JG has a job....the bar is so low...please win one playoff game...that anything is acceptable while younger coaches with more creativity continue to go past in the left lane.