Jerry: I'm so nervous about the playoffs that I can almost pee down my leg

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm old and I think they're funny as hades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness, no sensitivity patrol. But I guess that does come from youth more than age? Don't make 'em like they used to.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his anticipation for the start of the playoffs: “Man, I can’t stand it. And I haven’t slept. I can remember back when I was 7, 8, 9, 10 and Santa Claus was coming. And I just couldn’t stand it. If you asked me what I wanted, I would just almost pee down my leg, I’d be so nervous to even say it. That’s the kind of feeling I have here.”

Dear Jerry,
I hope you don't. But, gotta admire your honesty.

Sincerely,
A continually astonished fan

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif
Yup.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not sure what he is nervous about.

If they blow it again, it’s nothing one draft won’t fix.

Mannix

Reaction score
Don't think for one minute that a loss will set well given Houston's quick rise from the ashes and what they are currently doing right now....there will be hell to pay...as there should be.

basel90

Reaction score
can jerry absorb another unexpected loss ? what happens if cowboys lose to the packers? which i don't think is in the cards .
Would Jery look at a firing MM ?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his anticipation for the start of the playoffs: “Man, I can’t stand it. And I haven’t slept. I can remember back when I was 7, 8, 9, 10 and Santa Claus was coming. And I just couldn’t stand it. If you asked me what I wanted, I would just almost pee down my leg, I’d be so nervous to even say it. That’s the kind of feeling I have here.”

happy-smiling-asian-senior-woman-600nw-2161377561.jpg

cowboyed

Reaction score
can jerry absorb another unexpected loss ? what happens if cowboys lose to the packers? which i don't think is in the cards .
Would Jery look at a firing MM ?
If we lose it will cost Jerry at least 10 age spots.
I encourage every man to have a prostate check once a year. ;)
Not my idea of a guilty pleasure.