Jerry in questionable photos with women

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by TexasFrog, Aug 5, 2014.

1. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

20,163 Messages
    4,108 Likes Received

this is a league that allowed alleged mobsters to own teams,, having some fun with adult females is not conduct unbecoming an NFL owner

2. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

14,989 Messages
    12,731 Likes Received
    Sure it is if the owner is married. Regardless, I didn't say the league would, I said the league should.

3. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls and apparent Dak slobberer Zone Supporter

38,869 Messages
    11,019 Likes Received
    Wasting your time trying to explain it to him ...... that guys moral compass is stuck at anything that feels good.

Rockport likes this.
  4. CanadianCowboysFan

20,163 Messages
    4,108 Likes Received
    You still cheer for the team, you are no different than I am, you look past it. You probably also cheered for Hollywood Henderson, cheered on Michael Irvin etc.

5. CanadianCowboysFan

20,163 Messages
    4,108 Likes Received
    Same thing. You want the league to suspend an owner, revoke his franchise etc because of dalliances that have no bearing on his ability to run a football team.

6. Rockport

14,989 Messages
    12,731 Likes Received
    Some of you guys do nothing but look to antagonize. Jeez. It's a morality issue can't you see that? Nothing to do with his ability to run a football team and all about his embarrassing of himself, the Dallas Cowboys, the league and it's fans. At least those fans with a sense of whats right and wrong.

PA Cowboy Fan likes this.
  7. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

8,593 Messages
    3,510 Likes Received
    Bill & Hillary are still married & he's just like Jerry only much more powerful.

I cannot stand Jerry but after 50 years of marriage you have to presume Gene is ok with Jerry & living the billionaire wife's life.

I'll wait for the book but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they don't live totally separate lives & just come together for the photo ops to make it look all happy family when the opportunity arises.

She is a MUCH better looking woman than he is a man. She doesn't need Jerry to attract some other old rich man. She may for all I know.

They definitely have a strange marriage.

cajuncocoa likes this.
  8. peplaw06

peplaw06 That Guy

13,699 Messages
    413 Likes Received
    They just legitimized the pictures.

Also, they say no one knew the pics were being taken. But they're all looking right at the camera. Right.

BoysFan4ever likes this.
  9. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

41,186 Messages
    22,558 Likes Received
    Why does Gene need an old rich guy post-Jerry? She's rich too. More power to the cougars (lol).

cajuncocoa likes this.
  10. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

4,236 Messages
    1,638 Likes Received
    Please, God???

BoysFan4ever likes this.
  11. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Staff Member

41,186 Messages
    22,558 Likes Received
    LMAO!

Jerry Jones has said an awful lot of dumb things for two and a half decades. When is the last time anyone even heard a rumor of him making prejudicial or racist remarks?

12. BoysFan4ever

8,593 Messages
    3,510 Likes Received
    Haha.

cajuncocoa likes this.
  13. CanadianCowboysFan

20,163 Messages
    4,108 Likes Received

right and wrong are fluid concepts, for all you know, his wife has no issue with it, if she has no issue with it, why should you?

14. Rockport

14,989 Messages
    12,731 Likes Received
    Do you really not understand why someone would have issues with this regardless of what his wife thinks? Really?

15. CanadianCowboysFan

20,163 Messages
    4,108 Likes Received
    it is a personal matter, not for me to judge. If you get some on the side, it is none of my business.

16. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

4,236 Messages
    1,638 Likes Received
  17. zrinkill

zrinkill Troller of Trolls and apparent Dak slobberer Zone Supporter

38,869 Messages
    11,019 Likes Received
    “Someone has misrepresented photos taken at a restaurant five years ago for their own purposes,” Jones said Sunday night, according to The Dallas Morning News. “I’m just not going to comment on it.’’

How one ought to represent pictures of the long-married billionaire cupping the clothed breasts of a blonde stage-named Lindzie or holding the head of another woman near his crotch, he didn’t say.
    “Again, that’s all I’ll like to get into,” Jones said, before launching into a coughing fit to prove the “cold” that kept the typically outspoken owner from speaking to the media for several days.

:rolleyes:

What a coward ....... this he does not want to talk about.

He cant just apologize like a man ....... he always has to make excuses ..... no wonder him and TO got along so well.

18. BoysFan4ever

8,593 Messages
    3,510 Likes Received
    I have finally figured out what Jerry meant by "misrepresented."

The blonde picture..he is merely showing her what he looks for in a cornerback. " uh, well, um. You see it's like this. We look for guys that can grab receivers just, uh, like this without the refs seeing."

cajuncocoa likes this.
  19. Plankton

Plankton Well-Known Member

8,590 Messages
    10,516 Likes Received
    Jones is a drunken, narcissistic fool without morals. I didn't need to see these photos to know this.

The scary thing is, Clint Murchison was even worse in terms of adultery and the like. Jane Wolfe, who wrote a bio on the Murchison family, described Clint Jr. as the combination of 10 of the worst adulterers that you could meet. Hell, he cheated on his wife with Gil Brandt's wife, and ended up marrying Brandt's wife (there was a rumor that Brandt was able to negotiate lifetime job security from Murchison that was honored by Bum Bright, but not Jerry Jones). While Tom Landry was a beacon to admire, the rest of the Cowboy organization didn't exactly live a pure and pristine existence.

20. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

4,236 Messages
    1,638 Likes Received
    LOL