Jerry in questionable photos with women

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I do ....... because this man has fined players and coaches before for embarrassing the Cowboys organization.

He is a member of that organization ...... he and his family should face the same consequences as an employee (not as an owner)

you expect him to fine/fire himself?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I can't imagine how those of you who grew up with the classy Landry Cowboys feel about this.

Jerry Jones, creating Texans fans since 2002.

Different time and era. I am sure Cowboy owners/leaders did this type of thing but there were no photos unlike today. In the end, it is an issue for he and his wife, none of our business.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
And furthermore. He was posing for those pictures, its not like he was out in public and someone took pictures of him from the bushes. He was willingly taking pictures in rated r poses with girls younger than his grandchildren

R Rated? Guess you have never seen an R movie. At worst those are PG13

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Martellus Bennett consciously and voluntarily produced a video in which he "used derogatory language towards blacks and gays." The video was intended for anyone in the world to view. Bennett engaged in publicly disrespecting whole segments of the American (and arguably worldwide) population while associated professionally with the Dallas Cowboys franchise. A business would be shortsighted if it allowed an employee to not face repercussions for purposely denigrating a portion of its customer base.

In contrast, Jerry Jones posed for photographs that, if authentic, totally disrespects the institution of marriage. It is debatable that he intended the photos be disseminated for public consumption. The photos have surfaced in the public domain, however. At best, they feature the owner, president, and chief executive officer of an NFL franchise in a morally corrupt position emotionally hurtful to his family and the sensibilities of certain members of the general public. At most, the photos are offensive to some people's moral beliefs about marriage.

Jones may or will face repercussions of his own. But he will not be punished to an excessive degree because his actions are not on the same economically compromising level as Bennett's from a business perspective. In my opinion, Jones might attract the same type of peer and public backlash that other celebrities have endured during a perceived infidelity scandal.

Most people probably figure damn if I can get those types at that age, more power to him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now let me clarify that you are one of my favorite posters, we just do not agree in this situation.
zrin, we go WAY back. You've always been one of my favorite posters as well. Disagreeing is natural. Now, we may eventually run into a mutual problem if you ever start believing billboards are a realistic way of commanding an old narcissistic billionaire owner into do your bidding. :p

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I think most people know those chicks wouldn't give Jerry the time of day if he wasn't a zillionaire.

I'm sure they were well compensated.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Different time and era. I am sure Cowboy owners/leaders did this type of thing but there were no photos unlike today. In the end, it is an issue for he and his wife, none of our business.

As Aikman once said: "Perception is reality"

This can't be good, and it won't help. How much it will hurt is a good question.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The league definitely should. Conduct unbecoming of an NFL owner.
I hope the league does just that. Poster disgust will really take off after Jerry Jones receives what amounts to a slap on the wrist.

I must admit. Life after modhood comes with its perks. :)

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The women in the pictures say they are from 5 years ago and they weren't part of the extortion plot. They have hired lawyers to protect themselves and want the pictures taken down(good luck with that).