Jerry in questionable photos with women

Califan007

Reaction score
Hey if you believe the guy more power to you. The crazyness is at the highest degree there I agree.

I don't need to believe the guy to know the pics aren't fake. I know a helluva lot about what's possible in Photoshop (or other photo editing software) and what's not. And even if someone were that ridiculously talented enough to fake these photos there are other ways of seeing if an image has been manipulated that would offer undeniable proof that "something" has been tampered with in a photo.

There really is no way in hell these are fake.

scottsp

Reaction score
Exactly. This is nothing new. Look at Boys Will Be Boys written in the 90s.

Sad behavior, but not illegal. So Jerry doesn't care.

Aye. Accounts much worse than this have been documented, in that book for one. These pics are pretty tame when contrasting them to stories of Jerry's Mile High Club, for example. This is old hat for Jerrah. It's just Tuesday for him.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I couldn't care less what JJ does with his private life or his marriage, but I would be a little nervous if I was him. The guy extorting him seems to very unstable and is going to be even more unpredictable now that his identity is known.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Of course, the rich and famous live in a completely different world than the common working man. We only see and care what they can do for our favorite sports team, but the truth is, most of these guys are scumbags off the field.

Yep Jerry is an old scabby coot who has a lot of money & the ho dogs of the world know that.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Eh. I don't know what to say about these pictures really.

Maybe they're real. Possibly they're not. Either way I don't think it matters and I don't care in the least.

It would appear that the women in the pictures are not being forced to do anything, and appear to enjoy doing the pictures, and quite frankly the rest of that, if they're real that is, is up to individuals opinion about what is moral and isn't.

If they're real it's a shame that he'd treat his wife in that way, and he should be ashamed of himself, but beyond that it's really not anything that the league, or anyone else, has a real say about.

Well other than his wife, of course.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Of course, the rich and famous live in a completely different world than the common working man. We only see and care what they can do for our favorite sports team, but the truth is, most of these guys are scumbags off the field.

There are plenty of poor people that cheat on their spouses. It's just no one would buy the pictures. Why anyone cares is beyond me.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Jerry would be great on a reality show.

REAL SPORTS OWNERS OF DALLAS.

I'd love to see Gene chase him with a skillet or a diamond tennis bracelet.

If that ugly little Honey Boo Boo & her family can have consecutive years on tv why not the Joneses?

There are plenty of poor people that cheat on their spouses. It's just no one would buy the pictures. Why anyone cares is beyond me.

Because he is the General Manager of the Dallas Cowboys. This is what he does on their...his dime? Looking for that weakend? That RE gem will be coming around real soon:D

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
sorry, but those pictures look fairly easy to photoshop seeing that the neck is hidden mostly by the suit and tie. Seems to me any head could be photoshopped into that pic. Does not look very hard at all. I mean if hundreds of ghost and alien pics can be photoshopped, those pics surely could of been.

I side with those that say this is really a non story seeing that he is not doing anything illegal, but I do think alot here are being duped.

Wayne02

Reaction score

There are plenty of men that get raped by women also. Your point?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score

Bagging on Jerry is fun. He makes it so easy. And well he is our fearless leader. So we all care. :p

Califan007

Reaction score
sorry, but those pictures look fairly easy to photoshop seeing that the neck is hidden mostly by the suit and tie. Seems to me any head could be photoshopped into that pic. Does not look very hard at all. I mean if hundreds of ghost and alien pics can be photoshopped, those pics surely could of been.

I side with those that say this is really a non story seeing that he is not doing anything illegal, but I do think alot here are being duped.

Well, then you know next to nothing about faking photos and Photoshop lol...

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
He's looking directly at the camera.

If you were a public figure and married, why would you pose for these?

Unless...Alcohol....