Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes

jgboys1

Reaction score
Jerry Will Hire a New DC During Super Bowl Week And In His Press Conference Will Say Our New DC Will Give Us
The Best Chance To Win. :banghead:

You Watch...:muttley:
Jerry is probably one of the best salesman in the history of the world.

He is going to have a hard time selling this one.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Jerry Says He Likes To keep The Continuity With The Likes Of Mike McCarthy, Coordinator Staff Members etc; Going Forward For Best Success..
The Problem Is After Losing DQ Joe Whitt Jr. Possibility Many More To Follow And The Likelihood Of Al Harris Throws Out Jerry's Narrative..

So Much For Continuity..And Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes..
And I Thought It Couldn't Get Even Worse After The GB Debacle But It Has And It's Going To Get Worse And The Regular Season Hasn't Even Started Yet.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Jerry is having a hard time responding and making up stuff this offseason. all the excuses and explanations he used in the past are becoming old. irrelevant. he wants continuity, but he also says we are all in. he says, he is reviewing Dak, but next sentence that he believes in Dak. he is scrambling, because he has no response to this debacle. there is not response to this debacle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry Says He Likes To keep The Continuity With The Likes Of Mike McCarthy, Coordinator Staff Members etc; Going Forward For Best Success..
The Problem Is After Losing DQ Joe Whitt Jr. Possibility Many More To Follow And The Likelihood Of Al Harris Throws Out Jerry's Narrative..

And I Thought It Couldn't Get Even Worse After The GB Debacle But It Has And It's Going To Get Worse And The Regular Season Hasn't Even Started Yet.

You know what I think I think fans are imploding and overreacting and this happens to all teams including the old Cowboys we knew Dan Quinn was gonna leave the last couple of years we just didn't know when Jerry knew it when he said consistency he never meant comfort Mike McCarthy not only was the head coach this year was also the offensive coordinator and as much as I would have liked to have a full purge of all coaches it is better to at least have your head coach and your offensive coordinator intact and then you go and mix up the defensive side which in my opinion the last couple years overrated underachieving and if you look at the last game the defense was more to blame so I'm happy with this decision it happened organically it was a little late and a little slow but you thinking it could get worse on defense other than giving up seven touchdowns in a playoff game blowing leads not being able to come out and establish any physicality and big games against better teams that was what the defense has looked like for a while....

So I don't know how much worse you think it can get but sometimes change is good and again this happened organically Jerry had no control of this he overpaid Dan Quinn for two straight seasons to try to keep him here and there was only one job left he was almost coming back literally got picked last on the playground bro...

If DQ was that good he would have got gobbled up sooner...

But in the meanwhile you should seek help you should stay away from sharp objects or any instruments that can cause death and please take a break because apparently you take this stuff way too seriously and I I've been saying lots of posts since 2020 that every year we're gonna be under 500 because everyone gets keeps loading up the craps table with a bunch of dollars chips on every color and every number hoping they're right one day so maybe this is the year but after three straight years of playoffs 2 division wins 36 games won by a head coach sometimes a drop off is ahead because that's hard to maintain you know it hasn't happened since the mid 90s for this Dallas cowboy team and you have to show me another team that's done the same thing over the last three years...

A step back might just happen naturally doesn't matter who's coaching here but in my opinion Dan Quinn needed to leave....

blueblood70

Reaction score
The nuclear winter is upon us.
Yeah for fans and I hope they all turn into zombies and eat each other lol I mean every offseason is the same the doom and gloom it's all gonna get worse and somehow these people are surprised that Dan Quinn is leaving even though the last two seasons Jerry did everything he could to keep him here and the man wanted another head coaching job this is not a shock it's not a surprise and in my opinion it was needed both parties needed a change....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This isn't logical. Jerry didn't fire Whitt, he chose to leave to get a promotion. Accordingly, the fact Whitt left doesn't change what Jerry said about liking continuity, despite your speculation about "possibly many more to follow". He can't force people to stay.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry is having a hard time responding and making up stuff this offseason. all the excuses and explanations he used in the past are becoming old. irrelevant. he wants continuity, but he also says we are all in. he says, he is reviewing Dak, but next sentence that he believes in Dak. he is scrambling, because he has no response to this debacle. there is not response to this debacle.
Yup. Jerry is completely lost. He has no idea why GB creamed us, no idea whatsoever. His past draft follies came back to haunt him, as usual, w/ the holes on the team being directly related to lost 2nd round picks and poor player evaluations. And Jerry would look at you like you're talking alien if you told him this.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This isn't logical. Jerry didn't fire Whitt, he chose to leave to get a promotion. Accordingly, the fact Whitt left doesn't change what Jerry said about liking continuity, despite your speculation about "possibly many more to follow". He can't force people to stay.
:hammer:That in he did his best over the last few seasons to keep every bit of his coaching staff intact he threw a lot of cash at Dan Quinn to keep him here.... And I know that grass is greener syndrome could happen here but I believe it was a change much needed by both parties i am happy he left... Will that implode will that backfire I don't know but it seems to me that the defense was the bigger issue this year in big games than the offense even though they're all responsible for the losses and you can't stop people in big moments or all game giving up seven touchdowns in a playoff game just seems to be the Jenga piece that toppled it all.... It was time and I can't say I wish Dan Quinn success since he's with Washington so now we can just hate the dude that we wanted to hate because anybody that's on the opposite sideline and an NFC East rival is now a hated person.....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Jerry is living the celebrity life, "Hollywood." He's getting media attention and that is all he needs. A Super Bowl would be great but that's not enough. "if you don't like it find another team"

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yup. Jerry is completely lost. He has no idea why GB creamed us, no idea whatsoever. His past draft follies came back to haunt him, as usual, w/ the holes on the team being directly related to lost 2nd round picks and poor player evaluations. And Jerry would look at you like you're talking alien if you told him this.
he know why. the team wasn't ready. the coaches weren't ready. the players weren't ready. but he also knows that started with him, the example of entitled culture he said. he assumed we are winning and that permeated across the organization and everyone took it for granted. I said it before. players had a pep rally party!!!!! a party is what was on their mind. not extra film study. more preparation. a party...They planned a victory party...that's the assumption and entitlement they felt. Dak, CD, Coaches, team thought, we are playing at home and some how we are going to pull it out...just like they did against Seattle. they ALL looked UNPREPARED.

visionary

Reaction score
he know why. the team wasn't ready. the coaches weren't ready. the players weren't ready. but he also knows that started with him, the example of entitled culture he said. he assumed we are winning and that permeated across the organization and everyone took it for granted. I said it before. players had a pep rally party!!!!! a party is what was on their mind. not extra film study. more preparation. a party...They planned a victory party...that's the assumption and entitlement they felt. Dak, CD, Coaches, team thought, we are playing at home and some how we are going to pull it out...just like they did against Seattle. they ALL looked UNPREPARED.
Shouldnt the “leader” of the team, Dakota Rayne Prescott, have shown the “leadership” all his apologists (including yourself) always tell us he is so great at? Where was all that “leadership “???? Shouldnt it show up WHEN IT COUNTS not ‘next time’?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jerry Is Imploding Right Before Our Eyes​

You are seeing a 22-year old event horizon. Jones went supernova on March 28, 1994. He condensed into a black hole December 30, 2002. Those 13-3's, 11-5's, 12-4's, 12-5's were flickers of light that could not escape Jones' gravity well.