Twitter: Jerry: Jason Garrett is the real deal

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Especially when there is no real accountability or consequences for their actions.

22 years without contending for a Super Bowl... but still a billionaire? We're doing just fine.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys' opposition will probably have a hearty laugh upon reading of this.

Jerry's delusional mental condition has finally reached a fatally destructive state.

willia451

Reaction score
RhEBYxL.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
LOL......

this is called kiss of death. when you go to Twitter to defend your employee, it means you are hearing things on the news, media, fans and you are reacting. he has to show support for his coach, else everything falls apart, things go to shiet and in the middle of season, fans lose interest, stop shopping and don't show up to games....means you lose money...but this is defintley kiss of death

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
First off I am not considering last year a winning season because our starters squeaked out a 6-0 game against the Eagles administrative staff, so we are looking at 2 winning seasons in 7 years. With as much or more talent than most playoff teams over that stretch. He is not even close to the "Real Deal"!
he has only had 1 losing season.....

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Jerry has absolutely has zero common sense.......he literally doesn't mind sounding stupid......it's one reason why he isn't respected by other owners.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If the Cowboys had a couple more wins right now, there would be absolutely no Jerry is a fool talk. Myself, I'm tired of that jargon and the same fans toting the labels around for any and all excuses.

Learn what sportsmanship in a fan entails...or just stay in the gutter with the all knowing responses of insult.

Want to target me then, let's go...

mrmojo

Reaction score
HC of the Dallas Cowboys should be competing for a SB every year and at least be in the playoffs almost every year. Yeah its the new NFL but the old dynasties are doing it like the GBs and Pitts, even the Niners had a run recently. Unfortunately until Jerry is gone I don't see us at that level again....ever....he is not gonna let JG go.