Twitter: Jerry: Jason Garrett is the real deal

cml750

Reaction score
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

As long as people keep putting money in his wallet, he will keep his clown around. Wise up people. Quit buying Cowboy gear, quit buying tickets, and quit watching until it hurts Jerry in the wallet then he will make changes.

Big_D

Reaction score
This is sad and pathetic that the front office basically has no expectations whatsoever. No one wants to win more than Jerry???? LOL This says otherwise!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Really works out well every year. No good has come from coddling. Sometimes you have to light a fire and put people on notice. Jerry’s way hasn’t worked yet?!
I don't disagree with that. I just don't think calling out the staff to the media is the right approach.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I can’t take much more.
you dont have a choice !
Dak is the future
JG is the real deal ! [whatever that means lol]
The jones boys are the smartest football guys in the world; and the proof is all the money they have made.

Big_D

Reaction score
I don't disagree with that. I just don't think calling out the staff to the media is the right approach.

That's true in certain cases, but this is year nine for the HC and him and his team can't handle any pressure whatsoever. I'd like to see that change someday. Be nice to see a confident football team you felt good about heading into playoff games. That doesn't exist here. He can't handle media pressure or game pressure? Garrett's team is great at cleaning out their lockers. Nothing wrong with calling someone out specially a coach with this kind of track record.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah,how about win some div playoff games and quit talking about all these positive attributes within the franchise? They’re been going nowhere,and the offense is even worse than last year.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
He is backing his employee. Nothig wrong in it. He cant say Garrett has a glorpy hole filled with magic sauce which he will pour on war daddies which ya'll can see on Sundays.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Every time Jerry opens his yapper it now reminds me of this:

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm getting to the point where I'm about done watching the cowboys. This isn't fun anymore. There's an absolutely mediocre product and the owner keeps wanting to tell us this is great stuff and there looks to be no change on the horizon.

Rayman70

Reaction score
As soon as we blow another game this week, Jerry will fire JG. Funny how winning and losing affects owners. Its all about winning. Jerry will suddenly develop selective amnesia after we get beat. This weeks Jags game is HUGE. We win and JG is ok,at least for this week. IF NOT, well guys and gals, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. Bob Stoops watch here we come?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
deal1
dēl/
verb
verb: deal; 3rd person present: deals; past tense: dealt; past participle: dealt; gerund or present participle: dealing

take measures concerning (someone or something), especially with the intention of putting something right.
"the government had been unable to deal with the economic crisis"
synonyms: cope with, handle, manage, treat, take care of, take charge of, take in hand, sort out, tackle, take on; More

• cope with (a difficult person or situation).
      "you'll have to find a way of dealing with those feelings
      "
^This is the context that Jerry meant by "DEAL"

garrettfyeah_medium.gif
Potty-mouthed tube steak must have worn knee pads at Princeton. I've gone from liking him to not liking him to despising him, his monkey and the horse he rode in on. Yep, he's part of the Jones family for sure.