Jerry Jones Does Not Rule Out Not Extending Dak

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
The day this man (Jerry) is no longer tied to the Dallas Cowboys will literally be worth multiple Super Bowls at least.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I remember that look, it was about 40 seconds left in the first Qtr against Green Bay when Alexander pick sixed him and they panned over to the sideline. If you want to see that look again, tune in right before half on a 2nd and 1 and believe it or not the same thing happens, another pick sixxx and that stupid look on his face.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
LOL..........a guy who's worth over 12 BILLION $ is worried about Jersey sales?
Are you guys for real here or is this another BS Dak excuse to keep him?
oh, this was a big fat fail. just like your behind

you must be kidding? you can't be that dumb? how do you think he is worth 12B einstein!? do you know how much are the cowboys worth? you have no idea. do you? do you even know how a franchised is valued?
Jersey Sales were 2B in 2021. Cowboys have been number one in jersey sales.

wow. you are a tool for Jerry Jones. too dang funny. too dang dumb. please please please don't venture into something you have less than zero clue.

and I can see Dak lives in your head. 24x7. rent free. you are so obsessed. too funny.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh, this was a big fat fail. just like your behind

you must be kidding? you can't be that dumb? how do you think he is worth 12B einstein!? do you know how much are the cowboys worth? you have no idea. do you? do you even know how a franchised is valued?
Jersey Sales were 2B in 2021. Cowboys have been number one in jersey sales.

wow. you are a tool for Jerry Jones. too dang funny. too dang dumb. please please please don't venture into something you have less than zero clue.

and I can see Dak lives in your head. 24x7. rent free. you are so obsessed. too funny.
Seeing that you're so interested in my behind want to let you know back there tonight was Taco night so you are getting in the morning what you deserve!!!! :muttley:

Hardline

Reaction score
So I guess we dont don't care about winning championships either. After all, we're still here and we've all contributed to the popularity of the Cowboys.
Anyone that thinks Jerry doesn't want to win another SB is wearing blinders. LOL! Funny guys....
Being #1 in franchise value, merch sales and stadium sell outs is Jerry's Super Bowl. Winning a Super Bowl would just be an unexpected bonus.

Hardline

Reaction score
Is that why you're a fan? I really don't care what Jerry does...he's a business man and it's his team. If it bothered me I would have moved on long ago. I enjoy football and appreciate it for what it is, a game. It used to be my job, not anymore....now, I just enjoy and appreciate the the chess match between coaches and the ins and outs of the game.
I'm a fan because I still have great memories of a once great franchise. But I'm not under any delusions that Jerry is capable of putting together a Super Bowl championship roster together because he can't put a Super Bowl championship front office together.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm a fan because I still have great memories of a once great franchise. But I'm not under any delusions that Jerry is capable of putting together a Super Bowl championship roster together because he can't put a Super Bowl championship front office together.
So you can't enjoy the game because we can't win a SB?...ok.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I enjoy the hope I can win the lottery. But I also know the odds are astronomical.
That's why I don't think about....I know it's cliche, but I take them one game at a time. The past is gone, I don't let it get to me, anymore. Salud!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is about as direct as I have seen Jerry negotiate via the media. Add to this, how he's crediting MM for Dak's 2023 success. Just me, but I sense something serious going on behind closed doors.

Jerry Jones doesn’t rule out letting Dak Prescott play out his current deal​

Published March 2, 2024 11:26 PM

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is about as direct as I have seen Jerry negotiate via the media. Add to this, how he's crediting MM for Dak's 2023 success. Just me, but I sense something serious going on behind closed doors.

Jerry Jones doesn’t rule out letting Dak Prescott play out his current deal​

Published March 2, 2024 11:26 PM

REALITY...................and the more days that pass it will sink in big time.
Yes, they know he SUCKS but they have options like I've been stressing here forever.
They picked up Trey for a reason in fact as Jerry said he wasn't going to hang up the phone till the deal was made.
The Dak Prescott era in Dallas is very close to its end!
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak most likely does not rule out pulling a Martin. Take all first team reps, then threaten to sit out until he gets an extension.

Call GM Jeruh's bluff and force them to start Trance.
He doesn't have the talent to pull a Martin...................

Chasing6

Reaction score
He doesn't have the talent to pull a Martin...................
Trance has the talent to watch and hold a clip board. Cut Rush and see what happens.

If I am Rush and get demoted to 3rd sting,
I am demanding a trade.

Jeruh has no cards to play. He is on a path to piss off the only 2 real QB's on the roster for an athlete with potential.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trance has the talent to watch and hold a clip board. Cut Rush and see what happens.

If I am Rush and get demoted to 3rd sting,
I am demanding a trade.

Jeruh has no cards to play. He is on a path to piss off the only 2 real QB's on the roster for an athlete with potential.
Rush and Trey could beat all those DOG teams that Prescott looked great beating on.
Your emotions for Dak are clouding your reality.
Sorry, but I have to warn you to be prepared for major disappointment as NO extension is coming down the road.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Rush and Trey could beat all those DOG teams that Prescott looked great beating on.
Your emotions for Dak are clouding your reality.
Sorry, but I have to warn you to be prepared for major disappointment as NO extension is coming down the road.
Nothing to do with emotions. Dak is a known commodity you can see his wins and stats. Trance has little to none - in HS, NCAA, or the NFL. Trance is a spell that went from the Niners leadership team to GM Jeruh and has rubbed off on about 25% of our fans that don't understand how the game is played.

It took the Niners 2 years for the spell to wear off, so hopefully by this time next year we will be in the same place.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing to do with emotions. Dak is a known commodity you can see his wins and stats. Trance has little to none - in HS, NCAA, or the NFL. Trance is a spell that went from the Niners leadership team to GM Jeruh and has rubbed off on about 25% of our fans that don't understand how the game is played.

It took the Niners 2 years for the spell to wear off, so hopefully by this time next year we will be in the same place.
You keep hoping bud as it's your right to do so with whatever logic works for you to keep you at peace of mind.
Dak Prescott has not earned the right to another contract by beating on Dog teams and failing his teammates and the fans come playoff time.
Patience as the pain that you will experience is on its way.
Why such a hoopla over Trey he isn't the only QB on the planet you know?
Jeez................... There are other options to find a true Franchise QB.
Heck even Rush went 5-1 now say that isn't so??????????????????????????????
GL man you will need it..............