LonnieElam
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 2,530
- Reaction score
- 5,046
I have tons of hope.
....that Jerry's liver gives out soon.
....that Jerry's liver gives out soon.
It wasn't a conscious decision but yeah. You'll win more often than not with that tactic.Its a good tactic. Just go the opposite of almost everything he says, and you'll be locked in.
Obsess much?Serious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
I like to think of it as watching Revenge of the Sith.I don't think hope and expectations are the same thing, but sometimes get treated like they are one and the same. I think most fans have hopes, but they have zero expectations of them being fulfilled. We hope they do, but, and I've made this comparison before, it's like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown: You hope he'll kick it but you know she's going to pull it away.
Wow.You can’t even afford the newspaper who are you kidding. But you’re fully versed in scamming the EBT system.
Why do you keep outing yourself? You are the #1 hater on this forum.The haters are here for 1 reason and 1 reason only. To hate. They know nothing else.
I can see him giving himself a high five with the insults. His little personal victories.Wow.
A personal attack and insult from you? Who would have thought.
Kind of like the trolls.The haters are here for 1 reason and 1 reason only. To hate. They know nothing else.
For sure.I can see him giving himself a high five with the insults. His little personal victories.
Perfectly said.Hope isn't a strategy.
Show me.
Losses her top, right there with youSerious question, if you don't have anymore hope, why are you still a fan. Please don't say, because i was here before him and will be here afterwards.....if you do, you still have hope. I'm here, because I hope we win, I hope the haters eat their words, I hope Dak wins a SB, I hope Jerry sells the team, I hope a cheerleader loses her top....etc....Hope is alive and well in this fan.
Especially such a weak attack.Wow.
A personal attack and insult from you? Who would have thought.
Yup, and I was going to vehemently disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When I first read title I thought it said”Hope he’s still alive”
