Jerry Jones must complete DNA test in paternity case

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymkr

Reaction score
It is funny though that some fans think that if Jerry is her father that it will have some sort of impact on the Cowboys or Jones' ownership.
I’m hoping she can make things extremely complicated for Stephen after Jerry passes. I’m not sure how or what legal precedent she has if she’s Jerry’s bio kid. But I hope she does something that can shake up Stephen’s regime.

Let’s be honest, we’re screwed with Jerry. I don’t see us winning anything with Jerry around. When he’s gone the only hope is Stephen becomes hands off and hires football men to handle football business. Since Stephen has been in the news lately claiming all he thinks about is Dak, then that looks pretty hands on to me and not pretty for the future. We need Stephen out of there or at least hands off.

Alexandra is our only hope. Small hope at that but currently our only hope.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I am curious what the implications will be if he is proven to be her biological father. He certainly seemed to take some responsibility for her financially when she was growing up.

Regardless of the money involved, it seems fair to me that this woman deserves to know who her biological father is. If Jerry is in fact the real father, his refusal to even acknowledge her is horrible IMO. I would hope he would at least acknowledge it and make some kind of attempt to step up as a father. Not that I expect him to, but it would be the right thing to do.
don't worry Bob, they will be some low lQ scum that will defend Jerry because they too have low morals.

plymkr

Reaction score
don't worry Bob, they will be some low lQ scum that will defend Jerry because they too have low morals.
If she is his bio kid I hope she gets as much money as she can possibly get from him. A lifetime of your father not claiming you would be horrible and I hope she cashes in. Jerry should have thought of this before cheating on his wife.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If she is his bio kid I hope she gets as much money as she can possibly get from him. A lifetime of your father not claiming you would be horrible and I hope she cashes in. Jerry should have thought of this before cheating on his wife.
his loser wife knows what he does, she is just in it for the money too. old hag and her baggy butt jean collection. "Get your Gene Jeans at baggy butt old women store near you" A clown family.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
She knows. She’s always known. I’m sure it’s already been discussed over and over during depositions and negotiations.

This isn’t a mystery, it’s a shakedown pure and simple.

She’s suing, in part, because the agreement between her, her mother, and Jerry precludes her from publicly claiming his parentage.

The primary goal is to be able to present herself as his child publicly which will inevitably lead to additional lawsuits intended to drive a new settlement agreement.

It won’t surprise me one bit if this all goes away under a new negotiation but that’s dependent on the number.

If Jerry is willing to pay enough, she’ll sign a new settlement, take her millions, and move on.

If he doesn’t she’ll continue to file suits until he does.

t the end of the day, she’s suing because her mothers agreement, which has already resulted in money paid to her through trust, for years and years has stopped because the agreement wasn’t forever. It’s time to “renegotiate her contract” with Jerry, this time with the end goal to become set for life.

I’m normally on board with “victims rights”, but this is essentially a child support agreement, settled long long ago, where the child is suing the parent because the child support stopped after adulthood.

I get it everyone hates Jerry, but if you read up on this more, it becomes obvious this isn’t some yearning little waif with eyes brimming with tears wanting to know who her daddy was. If that was the case, I’d be first in line expecting Jerry to do the right thing.

The issue is that he’s done far more than most men finding themselves in the position of a former romantic partner coming forward with a child support claim would do.
Except one thing. Admitting he’s her father.

I think if he’d of admitted she would have had no reason to file the suit. But after she came out with her story publicly there’s been an attempt to slander her and make her out as something more than a victim.

And he did more because he could afford and had more to lose. Don’t frame him as the victim.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am quite sure we don't know all of the details to this story.

There are a lot of people out there who don't know who one of their parents is and most are content with keeping it that way since the parent never made any effort.

I wonder if she would have pursued the answer so aggressively using the legal system had she suspected her father was a regular man and not rich.

It is funny though that some fans think that if Jerry is her father that it will have some sort of impact on the Cowboys or Jones' ownership.
It appears to me it’s more about challenging her fathers denial . If Jethro had come out publicly and admitted as such she wouldn’t have had any reason to file suit.

Remember how this became public. When she needed clearance on a background check to work in the White House she named him as her biological father.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am curious what the implications will be if he is proven to be her biological father. He certainly seemed to take some responsibility for her financially when she was growing up.

Regardless of the money involved, it seems fair to me that this woman deserves to know who her biological father is. If Jerry is in fact the real father, his refusal to even acknowledge her is horrible IMO. I would hope he would at least acknowledge it and make some kind of attempt to step up as a father. Not that I expect him to, but it would be the right thing to do.
yes bob, but that is what a "good" person would do lol, were talking about jerry here.
I thought this was over, but she evidently kept on so kudos to her!

I think Jean Jones is embarrassed by this girl and wants all this swept under the rug.
I read that Jerry paid people to harass this girl and make her look bad in the public eye, so she sued him for that too.

So I am rooting for the girl!

I also wonder about Charlotte, is she not interested in what would be her half sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.