Jerry Jones: No urgency to get contract done with Lamb

Sydla

Reaction score
That game changed everything. It wasn't just a loss, it embarrassed the owner. It embarrassed me as a Cowboys fan, but I can slink away and hide. The owner can't.
LOL.

So his response is to then basically say screw it, I am not gonna pay some of my best players?

If that's his thought process, he's dumber than I could ever imagine.

Sydla

Reaction score
Jerry will look so stupid if he does cave this time. He will be known as the boy who cried wolf. He tried to talk tough about Martin last year too.
The cat was out of the bag after he panicked with Elliott years ago.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Told you he was pissed after the GB game.

seinfeld.gif

Sydla

Reaction score
Jerry is still mad about the Green Bay game...
So Jerry is going to take his anger out on his star WR?

He changed zero coaches on his own. Quinn would be our DC if he didn't get the Commanders job. Apparently the anger wasn't great enough to change coaches, who had a hand in that mess.

He barely did anything in FA to try to make the roster better. We signed one vet LB. That's it. But apparently he wasn't angry enough to make major roster changes.

However, the way he's going to show his anger about GB is take it out on arguably his best or 2nd best player in a contract squabble?

Then he's a moron.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I feel like Jerry doesn’t like to be backed into a corner. He doesn’t want to set any records for biggest contracts. Lamb better just show up for the games he might not get a contract from Dallas. I could see them putting the first round tender on Dak (if they can - that’s not a trade) and trading Ceedee. That might get them 2 more 1sts next year. That’s enough to build up the whole team, new QB, DE, WR and 2nd round RB…team rebuilt and Jerry avoids to big contracts

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Could CeeDee lamb demand a trade? I wonder what we would get back for him? Stay tuned.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel like Jerry doesn’t like to be backed into a corner. He doesn’t want to set any records for biggest contracts. Lamb better just show up for the games he might not get a contract from Dallas. I could see them putting the first round tender on Dak (if they can - that’s not a trade) and trading Ceedee. That might get them 2 more 1sts next year. That’s enough to build up the whole team, new QB, DE, WR and 2nd round RB…team rebuilt and Jerry avoids to big contracts
Bold> Are you saying he does not want to set any additional records for largest contracts? I ask because he has previously set records for largest contracts in the past.

Flamma

Reaction score
LOL.

So his response is to then basically say screw it, I am not gonna pay some of my best players?

If that's his thought process, he's dumber than I could ever imagine.
This is the same man that allowed our 1993 season to start without the biggest reason we won the super bowl. He ran the coach out of town after two straight SB victories. It doesn't get any dumber than that.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is the same man that allowed our 1993 season to start without the biggest reason we won the super bowl. He ran the coach out of town after two straight SB victories. It doesn't get any dumber than that.
Jerry does Dumb.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Maybe we can draft good enough players with those picks to not sign them in four/five years too

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:clap:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't know what to believe.

I would trade him to an AFC team but that's just me. We don't need three Superstars taking up 75% of the cap.
Wow, that taken cap space for 3 players jumped from 50% to 75% overnight.

:omg:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
We quit buying the snake oil and now he’s lashing out. On a similar note I bought my first cowboy shirt since 2015. They had a script starter t shirt similar to a hoodie I had right around 93 and the nostalgia hit hard. Please forgive me for my sins.