Twitter: Jerry: Lets take it all the way

Little Jr

Reaction score
Has Jerry finally sober?
Is he seeing the light?

Sounds to me is is putting the pressure on the coaches now. Win it now as he is tired of no playoff success.
Maybe I am just doing some wishful thinking. Playoff success or you are gone.
I said before the year JG can finish 7-9 and he would be safe and possibly worst if there were a lot of injuries. I don't usually buy **** that comes out JJ mouth but the past few weeks he has said a few things that makes me think JG will have to make a solid run in the playoffs to keep his job. At worst, he'll lose all control over the offense and they'll bring in a OC and give him full control. That would leave JG a figure head on the sidelines that claps, gives inspiring Saturday night speeches and tearful post game speeches. I could live with that. Lol

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
"I'm surprised we have not had more success in the playoffs".........................I wonder why?

giphy.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Jerry has always been our greatest cheerleader. He’s a master promoter and eternal optimist. Unfortunately I think a lot of fans take the lead from him following his rhetoric.

It would certainly explain why so many are disappointed and feel we’ve been under achieving with this core of talent.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Anyone who is complain of Dak was never here or were sleeping when we had Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson starting games for the Cowboys.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Post season success is not a standard for some reason Jerry so that is why you get no results.

The bar is low and the acceptance of Garrett’s results for a decade is proof.

Continuity is only good when the people bringing the continuity are actually good.

morat1959

Reaction score
Hey..

The GM went and got Cooper.

It was wildly successful for us and has positioned us to make the playoffs with the move.

He is a cheerleader but that is part of his role.

All this stuff about him being a poor GM is really silly.

He makes decisions with Will Clay, Stephen and Garrett.

He also has 2 former HCs as offensive and defensive coordinators.

He has plenty of backup.

What he needs is for them to do their jobs.

Wow...just wow! So how do you explain the last 20+ years of mediocrity??? There’s no way anyone can defend JJ’s failure as a GM! He’s a joke as a GM.

morat1959

Reaction score
And when we don’t make the playoffs or lose in first round, he’ll forget this mandate here and come up with excuses for Garrett and why 2019 will be better.
Worse part is there’s part of our fan base that drinks the koolaide EVERY YEAR!

Praxit

Reaction score
..sounds like Jerry is suiting up this Sunday. Dlaw better watch out, his job is at stake.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Wow...just wow! So how do you explain the last 20+ years of mediocrity??? There’s no way anyone can defend JJ’s failure as a GM! He’s a joke as a GM.
He has had ups and downs.

But to me being able to handle the salary cap was his biggest issue.

Since signing Deion (that was a horrendous one, right.?)..

the team has held onto players too long and overpaid by extending.

And I have to say..

players are not as motivated to win as in years past.

They are more interested in their money and their brand to make more money.

Whether they do it in Dallas or Timbuck 2 is irrelevant.

Not Jerrah's fault there.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jerry is not being fair, he hired a regular season HC, and is now expecting playoff results. Be realistic Jerry.