Jerry: No IR for Prescott, could play in a month

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry is in panic mode. He gave Prescott the giant contract and he's going to get his moneys worth. What a moron.
Yup. What a complete dolt. He's going to Romo him. Jerry brought Romo back way too soon from a broken hand, which messed up his throwing motion. Romo never got his accuracy back. Very bad decision by our awesome GM.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Listen and or look it. I'm always going to be a Cowboys fan but, this time it's over and I just hope they don't play just good enough to screw up the draft. 26,27 years is enough.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's fine and all, but the fans were literally throwing trash at him. That's a different level of fed up.

When has that ever happened for the Cowboys? I don't think Jerry will just ignore things like that.
I don't think he'll ignore it. He knows his contract is prohibitive and he's stuck with him. So now it's all about nuance and propaganda. He's never going to admit it was a mistake to sign him so he's going to have him come back sooner than he should, blame the injury for his terrible play, get a high draft pick and hopefully get a QB, then cut bait in another year saying he's a great QB, one of the best we ever drafted, but injuries unfortunately got in the way and we need to move forward with <new QB>

kskboys

Reaction score
I posted in another thread...
SF lost their RB Mitchell for 2 months...Dak out for 2 months..initial report.

Trade Pollard for Garapolo. :popcorn:
Garropolo would lose here. He only won due to SF's nasty D. I really thought everyone knew this.

Reactions: G2

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he will be wearing one of those sticky new gloves for grip. He might be back in two weeks with a shot or two.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's a good thing the rest of the offense is super awesome.

*End of sarcasm.