Jerry: No IR for Prescott, could play in a month

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's fine and all, but the fans were literally throwing trash at him. That's a different level of fed up.

When has that ever happened for the Cowboys? I don't think Jerry will just ignore things like that.
LOL. Jerry has ignored his own incompetence for 27 years. Ignored his sons mishandling of negotiations for years, and ignored this fan base wanting to win.

He will also ignore this

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. Jerry has ignored his own incompetence for 27 years. Ignored his sons mishandling of negotiations for years, and ignored this fan base wanting to win.

He will also ignore this
I'm sure he will.

But I've never seen Cowboys fans react that way to a player. They are usually just happy to be there.

phildadon86

Reaction score

This is exactly what’s going on. Jerry is more worried about PR than what’s best for the team

Maybe instead of doing first take the GM should have been out there fixing the OL and actually participating in FA for once. Instead of chumming it up with a guy who is the known Cowboys basher on TV and making the fans look like absolute morons.

khiladi

Reaction score
Those who know what Dak already was before the injury, checked out years ago in regards to real expectations. It’s just that the love of watching Jaylon Smith celebrating a tackle after giving up 20 yards that kept them going.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Translation : “We are too cheap to trade / sign anybody. This allows them to not make any moves what so ever. They want Rush to hopefully win the New York and Washington games. That will put Dallas at 2-3 when Dak returns”
Glad you wrote this, I was going to. This Dak will be back sooner is a load of crap, it's all about them not wanting to spend $$$, and figure they can silence critics by saying Dak will be back soon so no need to do anything....SMH, I wasn't going to read these forums anymore!

Plankton

Reaction score
Jerry is taking the "it's 5:00 somewhere" credo a little too far.

Reactions: BAT

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry refuses to give up on the season. I find it hard to believe Dak could be a contributor in 4 weeks. I doubt it happens before the BYE week.