Good point. Who else does our farm club have that could help?its probably another pittsburgh steeler.
I didn't know about that. Ill def check it out.Have you ever seen the remake. It was really good
No, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.Do you consider McDonald a player about to be cut?
2-4, they better sellIf we win the next few I am cool with it
If we are 2-4 they better stay put
Preferably a 5th or later.No, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.
He’s firmly in the Gary/Jones category though. A player they don’t want and would be happy if someone took him off their hands.
He’s their Terrence Steele.
You said you want to trade for him because the Jets are bad.
What would you give up to bring him here?
I'd give them Terence Steele straight up.No, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.
He’s firmly in the Gary/Jones category though. A player they don’t want and would be happy if someone took him off their hands.
He’s their Terrence Steele.
You said you want to trade for him because the Jets are bad.
What would you give up to bring him here?

God I hate himThe mastermind Jerry Jones! Go Jerry’s!
McDonald isnt anything close to being NY's SteeleNo, because he’s already owed for all 17 games.
He’s firmly in the Gary/Jones category though. A player they don’t want and would be happy if someone took him off their hands.
He’s their Terrence Steele.
You said you want to trade for him because the Jets are bad.
What would you give up to bring him here?
This defense needs help in the worse way!Jerry is all in now only because he's at a very ripe age. Selfish reasons but hey, we'll take the "all in" no matter the why of it. I think I'd be fine just adding another CB or linebacker. Hopefully starter quality.
Lol, "Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead!"God I hate him
When the day comes that Jerry is finally gone I will spend the entire day like this.
![]()
I'll be taking a celebration shot for sure.God I hate him
When the day comes that Jerry is finally gone I will spend the entire day like this.
![]()
