Twitter: Jerry on 105.3

Kaiser

Reaction score
Agreed. It's not that tough at all.

Just like the Zeke situation. Strong front offices would of told the media that off-season (when they asked about future contract) "No we don't do holdouts with 2 years left. Our organization does not have a history of this and it's not something we will pursue at this current moment, next question".

Of course Jerry and his Son when asked the same question started blabbing "Zekes our boy for life" " we already have the money allocated for him" "Gurley is the starting point of the deal"

Disagree, you leave the door open one inch and every Skip and Sterling show between now and March is on the terrible rift inside the Cowboys over Dak Prescott. Dallas isn't going to have a pick higher than 3, does anyone on Earth think Dallas is going to dump Prescott for the 3rd best QB - the kid from BYU?

fivetwos

Reaction score
what a surprise i pen up this weekly to find the same whine fest from the same member over and over and over..you need your binkies?

baby wipes to wipe away your salty tears?

because thats about all the whining will accomplish, NOTHING..

if you dont like it it has been and will continue to be this way for ever..

so what we are all your therapists now, weekly crying and venting to make it known you are unhappy?

we get it nothing going to change , its the definition of insanity and yet here you are day and day out following every word , watching every game , and not liking any of it..why?

the Jonses will still be the owners, gms. president, player contracts, and hire all the coaches whether you like it or not..

so turn in your fan badges get off the wagon and go cheer for someone else..

if not how about less of the constant complaining five different ways we already discussed this all day today and now new thread with same quotes just all in one lace and the same exact responses all day every day, redundancy i the worst possible wa, its groundhog day in here.

nagging all day 24/7

i hoe they give JS a lifetime contract and money the size of Mahomes deal just to irritate you guys further,,
Binkies would be cool.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Disagree, you leave the door open one inch and every Skip and Sterling show between now and March is on the terrible rift inside the Cowboys over Dak Prescott. Dallas isn't going to have a pick higher than 3, does anyone on Earth think Dallas is going to dump Prescott for the 3rd best QB - the kid from BYU?
nope and thats why you trade down and still get one of those qbs regardless of the Dak situation..you still get all the defenders you had on your board..

we may not have choice we need plan like when we chose dak, Dak if not resigned by the draft and under the NE Tag could hold out we then might have to seek trade either way id be looking at way to get Trask or another qb later in the first round after you get your defender..

I just dont think dak will play under the tag, we need plan if he demands 40plus and does this same dance the last 2 off seasons, FO might trade him and get more picks..

its all in play..

fivetwos

Reaction score
what a surprise i pen up this weekly to find the same whine fest from the same member over and over and over..you need your binkies?

baby wipes to wipe away your salty tears?

because thats about all the whining will accomplish, NOTHING..

if you dont like it it has been and will continue to be this way for ever..

so what we are all your therapists now, weekly crying and venting to make it known you are unhappy?

we get it nothing going to change , its the definition of insanity and yet here you are day and day out following every word , watching every game , and not liking any of it..why?

the Jonses will still be the owners, gms. president, player contracts, and hire all the coaches whether you like it or not..

so turn in your fan badges get off the wagon and go cheer for someone else..

if not how about less of the constant complaining five different ways we already discussed this all day today and now new thread with same quotes just all in one lace and the same exact responses all day every day, redundancy i the worst possible wa, its groundhog day in here.

nagging all day 24/7

i hoe they give JS a lifetime contract and money the size of Mahomes deal just to irritate you guys further,,
Any shot you realize that all YOU do is whine over people supposedly whining?

No one is forcing you to read any of it.

Sorry if the entire world doesnt think like you do.

Trust me, if it were that easy to "turn in my fan card" I'd leave Jerry and his clown act in seconds.

I realize you think you are the judge and jury on this, but you arent. See you again next week when you ALSO say the same things over and over.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Binkies would be cool.
create-meme-adult-baby-adult-baby-adult-baby-pacifier-51868259.png

blueblood70

Reaction score
Any shot you realize that all YOU do is whine over people supposedly whining?

No one is forcing you to read any of it.

Sorry if the entire world doesnt think like you do.

Trust me, if it were that easy to "turn in my fan card" I'd leave Jerry and his clown act in seconds.

I realize you think you are the judge and jury on this, but you arent. See you again next week when you ALSO say the same things over and over.
create-meme-adult-baby-adult-baby-adult-baby-pacifier-51868259.png

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Jon Machota
@jonmachota

·
9h

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on
@1053thefan
: “I think Jaylon Smith has parts of his game that are outstanding. I’m glad that we got him. He has so much that he brings to our defense. He’s one of our cornerstones. He’ll get better and better and better.”

:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I like jaylon and think he’s a rw31 type player who needs a woody lined up next to him. Here’s to hoping his 28 (55) can stay on the field long term.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Glitz and glamor have been getting their butts kicked for 25 years. Perhaps a little sawdust and boots are in order? :rolleyes:

That’s a negative good buddy. These corporate sponsors aren’t in it to win it. They want to be seen on the biggest stage in the biggest sport!

Trajan

Reaction score
This is a good reason Jerry and his room temp IQ son shouldn’t be on radio talk shows each week.

Maybe other owners do it, but it sure doesn’t seem smart to me.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Jon Machota
@jonmachota

·
9h

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on
@1053thefan
: “I think Jaylon Smith has parts of his game that are outstanding. I’m glad that we got him. He has so much that he brings to our defense. He’s one of our cornerstones. He’ll get better and better and better.”

:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
And you stand here, thinking Jerry isn't going to sign Dak long term.

You poor, innocent lamb! I just want to sheer your coat and laugh at you.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Jaylon Friggin Smith:banghead:

And you take the best player Jerry, I dont care if it's a QB, God forbid we have 2 good QB's...:facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And you stand here, thinking Jerry isn't going to sign Dak long term.

You poor, innocent lamb! I just want to sheer your coat and laugh at you.
I was one of the few poor lambs that predicted since 2018 Dak was NOT going to get a long term deal.
Now pucker up (I want to be liked Corset) as come the Spring I wonder if you will have the Ba@@@ to apologize for your insulting ways and eat that crow with a side of a bottle of chianti when my predictions are once again vindicated about lemon Dak!

Corso

Reaction score
I was one of the few poor lambs that predicted since 2018 Dak was NOT going to get a long term deal.
Now pucker up (I want to be liked Corset) as come the Spring I wonder if you will have the Ba@@@ to apologize for your insulting ways and eat that crow with a side of a bottle of chianti when my predictions are once again vindicated about lemon Dak!
I insulted you?

And what crow?
You are so ignorant in your thoughts of others.
It's kind of disgusting.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I insulted you?

And what crow?
You are so ignorant in your thoughts of others.
It's kind of disgusting.
This is my last response to you but I'll give a piece of advice for whatever it's worth.
STOP trying to be liked and accepted by all here.
You have become the crying/kissing Mary of this site.
GL for a long time as I'm done wasting it on you!!!!
P.S.Ignorant is pretty much folks like yourself who kisses up to be accepted by the masses!
PITIFUL!

Corso

Reaction score
This is my last response to you but I'll give a piece of advice for whatever it's worth.
STOP trying to be liked and accepted by all here.
You have become the crying/kissing Mary of this site.
GL for a long time as I'm done wasting it on you!!!!
P.S.Ignorant is pretty much folks like yourself who kisses up to be accepted by the masses!
PITIFUL!
Lol. I definitely get to you.
So sorry!

*Such a wuss!