Jerry on extending Prescott's contract now

Qcard

Reaction score
I will be enjoying the egg-on-face tossing while reminding them, "I told you so." lol

x-T39-D4d-I7-I2-EBe-TY2c-1.gif
Dak Haters are oblivious to any insults.... doesn't matter to me, I don't need "I told you so" moments!
I just start swinging:lmao2::lmao2:

CCBoy

Reaction score
That might be what a normal team would expect but not under Jethro Jone$. Remaining interesting and relative is the mandate, not winning championships .
Smart is smart...this is football, not managing money now. Just cap flow.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott went under for 11 hours to get a leg tattoo. I think everyone was surprised.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you are in any of the númerous FB Cowboy fan groups. The exact same arguments take place on a daily basis. Fans are the same every where. IMO the FB fan posts are even lower quality in general.
I haven’t been there but I wouldn’t be surprised by any social media.

There are several good fans here I truly enjoy conversing with and or following. But unfortunately the more vocal minority dominate which appears to be the norm in the little social media I participate in.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones when asked on @1053thefan about getting Dak Prescott's next deal done before the franchise QB price continues to go up: "I think the best thing for us at this point, just looking at it, we've certainly digested it, if you wait one more year, and then the key for us is going to be spreading out how we pay that. Most of these guys have some long-term type deals, five-plus years. I think if we can do that, it'll be not only advantageous for the team as a whole, but advantageous for Dak so that we can continue to put the type of players, give him the offensive linemen he needs to protect him, give him the weapons he needs to move the football and certainly have a defense that can get the ball back for him. ... No one understands that better than Dak, in terms of we got to get a guy like Micah Parsons signed. Obviously our eyes are glued to not only a (Justin) Herbert deal and a (Joe) Burrow deal, but also a (Nick) Bosa deal. We've got one of the great defensive players in the league as well. All those things are things we keep our eyes on. We're always thinking about how to manage and make sure while we do have some very unique skilled players that we keep those guys together."

zerofill

Reaction score
I’m not sure why? The odds on favorite is that he WILL extend him…..he almost always leaves himself without a viable option when it comes to Dakota other can merely caving in.

the one thing that will make it more palatable for Daks critics is for Dak to play well into the postseason and a Championship game. Im still here, so I have to have faith they can do it this time
Yeah we pretty much expect stupid decisions, nothing unusual about it lol.

Only thing that would cause a meltdown is if it was something like Micah gone to keep Dak lol.

817Gill

Reaction score
I didn't say all. A lot of them are. They're no smarter in Texas than New York or vice versa.

It's a fan base that is largely A) stuck in the 1990s B) Wildly overreactive and C) Allergic to context.
This!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Looks more like the Dakfanatics end result of kneeling before their 'hero' Dak.
You just can't handle being wrong once again. No one is worshipping Dak, but a few of us have told you Dak will be resigned and remain a Cowboy even longer.

Reaction score
Don't extend...take the 60M cap hit next year and then consider whether to use the franchise tag or move onto another QB the year after that in 2025. Meanwhile...AI Jerry will give Dak top 5 money for another 4 years