Jerry on fans believing he's the biggest issue: That's very fair

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The crisis of 2020 shifted Jerry’s thinking. I think it fundamentally changed how he viewed the Cowboys as a financial asset. It’s all about maintaining the mirage of a successful franchise, when in fact, it’s all failing quite spectacularly.

Signing players is based on popularity polls and AI projections. It has nothing to do with winning. He’s treading water, trying to keep the team relevant but there is zero youth interest. Older fans keep dying off or finally quitting every season.

Jerry’s only hope is ridding the franchise of its nepotism and start hiring management based on merit.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
The crisis of 2020 shifted Jerry’s thinking. I think it fundamentally changed how he viewed the Cowboys as a financial asset. It’s all about maintaining the mirage of a successful franchise, when in fact, it’s all failing quite spectacularly.

Signing players is based on popularity polls and AI projections. It has nothing to do with winning. He’s treading water, trying to keep the team relevant but there is zero youth interest and fans keep dying off or finally quitting every season.

Jerry’s only hope is ridding the franchise of its nepotism and start hiring management based on merit.
well said, but not going to happen.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Basically. Contrary to popular belief he’s very self aware lol. Unapologetically lol. He just doesn’t give a damn like you said.
This is my point earlier........I now just try to enjoy the game. Worrying about Jerry, Dak, and Parsons is too much stress for no reason coz like you said they don't care what we think. Their careers and/or money are solid as a rock.

Zordon

Reaction score
You will soon be called a "hater" and told to go find another team.
Don’t care. I am only here bc of my love and admiration of the Cowboys past history. Otherwise there is not a single redeeming quality about Jerry’s clownshow franchise. Everything from the plastic stadium to the players is a disgrace. Everyone knows it whether they want to admit it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry's reaction

dont-care.gif

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Okay Jerry,You Accept Accountability,But Words Isn't Enough..

Jerry Fire GM Jerry That Will Go a Long Way Of Accepting Accountability