Jerry on fans believing he's the biggest issue: That's very fair

dupree89

Reaction score
Jerry is lucky he owns a team in Dallas and not an east coast city. These hosts just lob him softballs, I think Jerry intimidates them. If he had to face the media in NY, Boston or Philly he would be shredded. If he was on the old Mike and the Mad Dog show on WFAN today--- they would started the interview with...."Jerry, there's no other way to put this: Your team is an embarrassment and you should be ashamed of what you have done to this franchise. Give us your thoughts on that to start off....."

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

This is one of the reasons why I'm so angry with Jerry. The way I receive this statement from him is "yes, I'm the problem, but I'm also in charge. What are you going to do about it?". This is the kind of stuff that has happened through history leading to revolts. Jerry doesn't care, and he won't do the necessary things to get us a championship. He talks so much about how much money he'd spend for a championship, but balked at $6 million to bring Derrick Henry here, which would have allowed us to at least do what we did in 2014 to play keep away from our defence. He didn't do ANYTHING in free agency, where we could've gotten a top NT in FA. Time and again, he refuses to make the necessary acquisitions to compete for a Lombardi.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Jerry is lucky he owns a team in Dallas and not an east coast city. These hosts just lob him softballs, I think Jerry intimidates them. If he had to face the media in NY, Boston or Philly he would be shredded. If he was on the old Mike and the Mad Dog show on WFAN today--- they would started the interview with...."Jerry, there's no other way to put this: Your team is an embarrassment and you should be ashamed of what you have done to this franchise. Give us your thoughts on that to start off....."

I'd LOVE for "The Fan" to tell him that point blank. We need the Dallas media to attack and target him. Hold him accountable.

khiladi

Reaction score
Don’t care. I am only here bc of my love and admiration of the Cowboys past history. Otherwise there is not a single redeeming quality about Jerry’s clownshow franchise. Everything from the plastic stadium to the players is a disgrace. Everyone knows it whether they want to admit it.
It doesn’t even feel like real football when they play in that stadium.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Right. Then Jerry would call FAN to get them fired immediately and the response would be…..”yeah sorry it doesn’t work that way.”

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons why I'm so angry with Jerry. The way I receive this statement from him is "yes, I'm the problem, but I'm also in charge. What are you going to do about it?". This is the kind of stuff that has happened through history leading to revolts. Jerry doesn't care, and he won't do the necessary things to get us a championship. He talks so much about how much money he'd spend for a championship, but balked at $6 million to bring Derrick Henry here, which would have allowed us to at least do what we did in 2014 to play keep away from our defence. He didn't do ANYTHING in free agency, where we could've gotten a top NT in FA. Time and again, he refuses to make the necessary acquisitions to compete for a Lombardi.
It does kind of feel like a 'let them eat cake' moment.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If you want to get technical about it, losing your mind is much like death.

The essence that is you is gone forever, whatever you were ceases to exist.
I point out his blatant hypocrisy and he doubles down on it while thinking he's on a moral high ground. I don't even have to use any rhetoric as this speaks for itself for all to read.

dreghorn2

Reaction score
Lol, The Dallas Cowboys - the gift that keeps on giving.

I got to admit their is a twisted sort of dark humor in all this that i find amusing.

Zordon

Reaction score
It doesn’t even feel like real football when they play in that stadium.
15 years in that stadium. What is it known for? Besides a couple of good moments, it’s mainly known for sunlight in the players eyes, punts hitting the video board and opposing fans taking it over. If he was a proper steward of this franchise, he would have nipped these embarrassing things in a bud quickly but he relishes the sideshow.

phildadon86

Reaction score
My friend.

It isnt.

He has said countless times. Being around the rim, being relevant, being the best team in the NFL at ratings, and jersey sales etc. are why he believes the Cowboys are the best.

And those statements were all this off-season.

dreghorn2

Reaction score
I point out his blatant hypocrisy and he doubles down on it while thinking he's on a moral high ground. I don't even have to use any rhetoric as this speaks for itself for all to read.
And so it was there for all to read...
the rhetoric spoken for all to heed...

Doomsay

Reaction score
Softest press core in the nation