Jerry on JG and the Eagles

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Stupid reporters asking him all the wrong questions.

I wanna know:
  • What the summer concert lineup is
  • Will we be able to get Maroon5 here - I really want to dance the night away
  • When are the new cowboys tshirts and hats coming out
  • Will there be any new concessions or resteraunts coming into the stadium
  • Parking? Is a increase looming?

dallasdave

Reaction score
Stupid reporters asking him all the wrong questions.

I wanna know:
  • What the summer concert lineup is
  • Will we be able to get Maroon5 here - I really want to dance the night away
  • When are the new cowboys tshirts and hats coming out
  • Will there be any new concessions or resteraunts coming into the stadium
  • Parking? Is a increase looming?
Are there going to be McRIbbs ????????????????????

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like to think the owner of the franchise has a competitive spirit versus a division rival.

But then again, I am not a rich old man who hangs in the same circles.

If so, great. I just don't want anyone to ever post that they think that Jerry Jones actually cares and will be all motivated to win.

He doesn't care. Has not cared for a long time. He cares even less now that he has a gold jacket.

Now, all he wants is a legacy for his family.

Of course Jerry isn't competing against the Eagles again this season. I think it's like the cross town high school - it's the big rivalry, and of all opponents you want to beat them most, but if they are in the playoffs and your school isn't you hope to see the local team have success.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
He also said "Dak-Friendly" in the interview.

What an original concept.

I am so excited to see how this brilliant concept works out.

Juat you wait... We will rehash the star position with Woods.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Man...they stopped it early in my region, but I bet with Jerry's billions he could make it happen
I'm jealous. If I had Jerry's cash, I'd have mcribbs all year long and a golden statue of myself eating a mcribb and contemplating life
I would buy tickets just to see it's magnificence.
While eating a McRib and I would place a barbeque'd finger upon your statues butt with a red swipe.
Which is, of course, my signature.

sdfidaho

Reaction score
Financially I'm done until Garrett is gone.. My wallet will match my hopes from here on out!

I stopped in 2005.
Used to take the family to a game somewhere around the Country every year (St.Louis, Phoenix, Dallas, Indy, Seattle, etc.)., but no more.
Rule in our house for last 12 years is not one more penny until Jerry is no longer the GM.
Not that JJ misses any of my money, but I feel it gives me the right to complain all I want, and makes me feel better that he’s not flushing any of my money down the toilet (See Garrett/Linehan/etc.).
Will always be a fan and root for “My ‘Boys” though!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I stopped in 2005.
Used to take the family to a game somewhere around the Country every year (St.Louis, Phoenix, Dallas, Indy, Seattle, etc.)., but no more.
Rule in our house for last 12 years is not one more penny until Jerry is no longer the GM.
Not that JJ misses any of my money, but I feel it gives me the right to complain all I want, and makes me feel better that he’s not flushing any of my money down the toilet (See Garrett/Linehan/etc.).
Will always be a fan and root for “My ‘Boys” though!!
I’ve seen games at all home stadiums the cowboys have played- Cotton Bowl, Texas Stadium, and just one game at the new “Death Star”. The new “stayjum” is great to watch high school games (I’ve seen 3 state championship games there) and great as a neutral site for college games (I’ve seen 3)

But as the home field for our Cowboys, AT&T is an over priced Elvis twinged football shopping mall. It’s big, and kinda cool, but it lacks class. A home field advantage it ain’t. The only part of its design that has worked is that it has certainly made buckets of money for the Jones family.

Reaction score
You want to know why Coach Clappy isn't in the hot seat? It's because Jerry Jones has sunk over $500 million into creating the world's first entirely robotic NFL Head Coach. When Clappy talks about "the process", he's referring to the regular firmware upgrades he receives after every game. They're trying to correct a major flaw: his programing's inability to imitate non-linear thinking (this is why he can't make adjustments). With the speed of the current development cycle, I can confidently say that we will win the NFC East in 2025.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
You want to know why Coach Clappy isn't in the hot seat? It's because Jerry Jones has sunk over $500 million into creating the world's first entirely robotic NFL Head Coach. When Clappy talks about "the process", he's referring to the regular firmware upgrades he receives after every game. They're trying to correct a major flaw: his programing's inability to imitate non-linear thinking (this is why he can't make adjustments). With the speed of the current development cycle, I can confidently say that we will win the NFC East in 2025.
Lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He expects to be in the SB every year. That's his problem. No need to make changes because we're that close.
They do fixes every year though, which may hurt or help.
Like this year the position coaches being replaced.
Last year it was secondary replaced

CCBoy

Reaction score
You could always put me on ignore and instantly have your safe space away from Zordon posting.

Nothing like encouraging a sense of insult...in a discussion...somewhat like walking up to the other's face and stating: only thing separating us right now is distance and attitude, and there went the distance...c'mon. Easy fella'...