Jerry on Lance: I can see why the 49ers gave three 1s to draft him

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerry said the Cowboys had a second round grade on Trey Lance so don’t know why he would say he could see why the 49ers gave up three number ones to draft him. That’s a ridiculous comment if he made it.

rambo2

Reaction score
Post season 2-5 is pretty bad

Lack of CCG in 29 years

One of the lowest cash spending teams in the league

Regular season. Doesn't translate to NFL success...
When you win more games over a 3 year period than 30 other teams. You are doing better than they are. To say that they aren't is ridiculous.

rambo2

Reaction score
IDK man I'd much rather be SF, Cincinnati, LA, or Philly who have won fewer games but made super bowls during that time.
I'd rather be my Dallas Cowboys who might make it this year and who have won more Super Bowls than the Bengals, Rams, and Eagles combined.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'd rather be my Dallas Cowboys who might make it this year and who have won more Super Bowls than the Bengals, Rams, and Eagles combined.
Sure and I'm with you on that. Still doesn't change the fact that "When you win more games over a 3 year period than 30 other teams You are doing better than they are" is a horrible argument. The Cowboys won more games than KC last season, but they didn't even come close to having as good of a year.

Praxit

Reaction score
..relax guys, Jerry is just hyphenating the situation.
Lance is doing better.
relax-dont-do-it.gif

Last edited:

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I'd rather be my Dallas Cowboys who might make it this year
Not a chance in hell. I admire your eternal optimism. But wishing on a star every year does not grant a Super Bowl run. Talent, a real GM, and a good head coach make a deep playoff run possible.

Dallas only has one of the three. And that is debatable. They will be lucky if they are blessed to get to round one of the playoffs just to be blown out.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
We could be relevant now & still have our history. Just sayin.

rambo2

Reaction score
Not a chance in hell. I admire your eternal optimism. But wishing on a star every year does not grant a Super Bowl run. Talent, a real GM, and a good head coach make a deep playoff run possible.

Dallas only has one of the three. And that is debatable. They will be lucky if they are blessed to get to round one of the playoffs just to be blown out.
Lol, they are one of the best teams in the NFC and anything can happen.

LysleE

Reaction score
The Jerry Jones endorsement…well…that’s the kiss of death for a career!

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Sorry, Dak...Jerry is saving all that money for Lance. It takes at least 5 years for him to back-door admit a mistake, so we have no choice now.