Jerry on Lance: I can see why the 49ers gave three 1s to draft him

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Lance seems like he has stuff to work on. But his arm strength and mobility remind me how bland our offense is with Dak.

Lance definitely doesn't throw the five yard pass as well as Dak. But he looks like he has an arm that can get it downhill even over the middle.

Throw the ball, Mike!
Offense is so dry I hate it

Adreme

Reaction score
And he made the drives when it mattered not in garbage time
I have to ask this beyond I genuinely want to know: do you honestly consider that a good game? I mean last game he looked bad against backups and practice squad players so at least looking below average is something but I cant see how you would call that a good game. EVERY single legit starting QB in the NFL who has played in the preseason has popped off. They look like they outclass the competition despite the fact that they have no reason to even put that much effort in. Lance has every reason to try and can only look like he belongs, in the same tier, with the backups and practice squad players.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Set the initial price tag at four 1sts.

Someone start a poll asking if you would trade Lance for four 1st round picks.
I think 4 firsts might be a tad too low, I would ask for 3 player as well, like their best DT and perhaps a 2nd, 3rd and a conditional 4th

ghst187

Reaction score
Most fans thought it was a stupid move by the 49ers back then too, guess Jerry and the 49ers are the dumb ones and then the 49ers pawned it off on Jerry who became the dumberer one….lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoa, Jerry will say anything to make his decisions look like works of art. San Francisco overpaid for Lance -- that's just obvious!

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Maybe but if he plays another game like he did last night he would get a pick if he looked for one
Agreed -- Trey Lance is a work in progress -- let's hope the good work continues!

Heck, who knows . . . in time, he might even become a keeper. ;)

Last edited:

vig454

Reaction score
Look at you all become experts on player recruitment. You guys are so good but have yet to be hired by any NFL team because of your skills. :lmao: Trey Lance looked like a QB with potential last night . But who knows really if he is the one or not. What I do know is Jerry Jones looks old and tired and has clearly failed to deliver a SB winning team other than the early years. Hopefully , he retires and let's someone with more knowledge and energy take over. Someone other than his son.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
tenor.gif

And we wonder why we haven't won anything in 30 years...What an idiotic statement to make... I just sit back and laugh at this Clown-while my team suffers from his idiocy...

mardwin

Reaction score
Lance seems like he has stuff to work on. But his arm strength and mobility remind me how bland our offense is with Dak.

Lance definitely doesn't throw the five yard pass as well as Dak. But he looks like he has an arm that can get it downhill even over the middle.

Throw the ball, Mike!
Dak with all of his deficiencies is a much better QB than Lance, there shouldn't be any comparison. But Lance would have a higher ceiling if he could put it all together.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Better than 30 other teams. Check again, ask for a calculator for Christmas.
Post season 2-5 is pretty bad

Lack of CCG in 29 years

One of the lowest cash spending teams in the league

Regular season. Doesn't translate to NFL success...