Jerry on Lance: I can see why the 49ers gave three 1s to draft him

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan pregame show on QB Trey Lance: "He's a great athlete. If we were really trying to win a game during the season, there’d be a different game plan. And you'd use his legs a lot. … You're gonna see Trey tonight working out of the pocket, working on his footwork. … I can see why San Francisco gave three ones to draft him."

SF did not give 3 1sts, they gave 3, got a 1 back, and a 3rd, so it was 2 1sts and a 3rd they gave up
to move up and get lance.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yep. Jerry loves fans with annual amnesia like him. Rambo2 is caught in the same groundhog day rhetoric every year.
We didn't have linebackers last year. We didn't have Guyton and Beebe. Our draft class is awesome. I like having a good team. Go Cowboys!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
that's jerry to trying to pump up his value to get a draft pick in return from the next idiot.
no I think jerry actually liked what he saw from lance in this last game.
If he does good again in this next PS game, he will probably be moved up to # 2 qb.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We didn't have linebackers last year. We didn't have Guyton and Beebe. Our draft class is awesome. I like having a good team. Go Cowboys!
You might want to wait and see how these new guys do in real games.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If he does good again in this next PS game, he will probably be moved up to # 2 qb.
he said that before this last game....

he better move to #2, else it was a highly stupid trade. he counts 5M against the cap and if we cut him he counts 5M against the cap. and he is not under contract next year.

I swear you can't make this stuff up about Jerry

rambo2

Reaction score
he said that before this last game....

he better move to #2, else it was a highly stupid trade. he counts 5M against the cap and if we cut him he counts 5M against the cap. and he is not under contract next year.

I swear you can't make this stuff up about Jerry
You actually think that trade was stupid?

rambo2

Reaction score
It looks like Lance will be the 2nd qb and they will try to sign him.

GMO415

Reaction score

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan pregame show on QB Trey Lance: "He's a great athlete. If we were really trying to win a game during the season, there’d be a different game plan. And you'd use his legs a lot. … You're gonna see Trey tonight working out of the pocket, working on his footwork. … I can see why San Francisco gave three ones to draft him."

confused-no.gif