Jerry on playoff success: The great Tom Landry had criticism for years

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ole Jerruh thinking Garrett is a young Tom Landry is all he reason Stephen needs to put him in a nursing home. Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard and I’ve heard him compare Garrett to Landry before. Hey Jerry, we had a coach of Landry’s ilk and you ran him off.
alcoholic dementia settin in.

George

a legend in your own mind
Reaction score
http://cowboyszone.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/25/2016/11/Jason-Garrett-As-Tom-Landry.jpg
LOL! Funny how Garrett has kept young after appearing with the 70’s Cowboys in the background.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Jerry's walking on very thin ice here with our fans. He's one slightly questionable comment about Jason Witten away from needing round-the-clock security.
Jerry doesn’t care about sarcastic, snarky, smart *** fans on the internet.

Last edited:

wecasa

Reaction score
Jer is channeling his inner Al Davis now. Time to change the bong water Mr. Jones.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Weird.

PM me if anybody want's to borrow the crystal ball. I'm like a Mindfreak over here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry is hereby disqualified at talking about the dallas cowboys after those ignorant comments.

GenoT

Reaction score
I lived the Landry era from the beginning.

Coach Tom took a from-the-ground-up expansion team (back when expansion teams got barely more than zero help from the league) and had us playing for the NFL title within seven seasons. He than parlayed his first playoff game into 5 SB appearances, 2 titles and a 20yr streak of making the postseason.

Nice try, Jerry.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::lmao2:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Jerry has become awfully patient. It took Jimmy four years to win a Super Bowl.

It's taken Jerry twenty three years after him to win zero. I don't consider the Switzer Super Bowl anything other than Jimmy's.

morat1959

Reaction score
This should surprise no one. It is what it will always be until JJ is gone!

lukin2006

Reaction score
So it's safe to assume JG will be in the ring of honour before Jimmy...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Oh no, he did it. He said it.

Different time period, Jerry. Look at the Super Bowl-winning coaches since the salary cap began. What all but one of them have in common is that they won a Super Bowl within their first five years with a team.