Twitter: Jerry open to staying with Cooper Rush if he keeps winning

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I absolutely do not buy it. They’re going to rush Dak back regardless of Rush’s play.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Lol…..this is Jerry trying to not answer the question and cause a controversy because dak is the quarterback and doing the exact opposite by being non commital.

dak will be the starter.

plymkr

Reaction score

Wow, I have nothing to say about this. We've only seen Rush play 1 good game this season and Dak 1 bad game. I feel Jerry is stupid for being baited into this discussion. It's amateur on his part. I guess I do have 1 thing to say. Dak and Rush are bus drivers. One is a cheap bus driver and the other is an expensive bus driver. Maybe Jerry is seeing this and therefore being noncommittal. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to this thread being my entertainment for the night.

bigE79

Reaction score
That would make it so much worse if Dak is rushed back and struggles. That is a surefire way to get the fan base to turn on Dak.
They've already started to turn on Dak,hence the boos and the towels thrown at him when he left the game.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
what do you mean Jerry is open

that should be Mike's decision not Jerry
You have to ask yourself after all that's been said here. What coach would ever want to come in here and deal with all this mess. :thumbdown:

plasticman

Reaction score
Ironically, Dak's ascension to the starting job began when Kellen Moore was injured. Of course, in 2016 when there were questions as to who would be the starter if all were healthy, Moore's name was never mentioned.

Kellen Moore's name is mentioned as one of those great college quarterbacks who couldn't make the transition to the NFL. Tell me Kellen, was it poor judgement?