Jerry, please stop insulting our intelligence

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like Jerry is going to listen to solutions. There has been several solutions provided.

Starting with:

1. Sell the team
2. Fire GM Jethro
3. Let your Coaches Coach the team
4. Jerry needs to stop talking.
5. Jerry needs another hobby that takes up 80% of the time that he is awake.

I think anyone of those 5 would be a good start.
You can say them....can you deliver?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not by ignorance...that's why you never insult me....you're just like that itch I don't want to scratch because it keeps me entertained.
That's pretty sad that I have to keep you entertained. You need a hobby, try guitar.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's pretty sad that I have to keep you entertained. You need a hobby, try guitar.
Nah...I just trimmed mesquite and oak trees and hauled the limbs to the local drop off. Kept me and my wife entertained for three hours, now it's your turn. Bring it on, Jester! Lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nah...I just trimmed mesquite and oak trees and hauled the limbs to the local drop off. Kept me and my wife entertained for three hours, now it's your turn. Bring it on, Jester! Lol
Yeah, right! You are probably still in your pajamas. Watering a house plant is not trimming trees and hauling limbs.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry wants everything done his way and does not want to be questioned about it. We all heard him on the radio broadcast, he exploded when someone questioned his decisions.

Jerry will tell any HC who starts and who can be disciplined...Or not. Making it virtually impossible for any HC to make their own decisions or control the players with discipline.

Which of course leads to no team discipline.

Thing is Jerry doesn't care how we do, as long as we play by his rules and he makes $$$$s.

As fans the only thing we can do, is to also not care and affect his bottom line ($$$s) and we do so bad the Cowboys are no longer in the spotlight, which he also craves.

Sometimes you have to break something to fix it. As fans we have to trash the franchise, which is hard to do as fans. As long as we are #1 in ratings and value, he will not change a thing.

As to the OP, no offense but most of know he's an idiot and a liar so he cannot insult our intelligence because we already know he's a liar.

So sad that the 105 folks sat there and took his BS today, they should have doubled down like a lot of the national media folks are and stuck it too Jerry.

Wish the NFL itself would find some obscure reason to get rid of him. The NFL's most popular and lucrative franchise is making the NFL look like a joke.

Screw you Jerry.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, right! You are probably still in your pajamas. Watering a house plant is not trimming trees and hauling limbs.
Actually they were branches...also cut half a truck full of firewood for the father if one of my players from 1990. Gonna take it to him after lunch, great dentist....gotta go scratch this annoying little itch! Lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry wants everything done his way and does not want to be questioned about it. We all heard him on the radio broadcast, he exploded when someone questioned his decisions.

Jerry will tell any HC who starts and who can be disciplined...Or not. Making it virtually impossible for any HC to make their own decisions or control the players with discipline.

Which of course leads to no team discipline.

Thing is Jerry doesn't care how we do, as long as we play by his rules and he makes $$$$s.

As fans the only thing we can do, is to also not care and affect his bottom line ($$$s) and we do so bad the Cowboys are no longer in the spotlight, which he also craves.

Sometimes you have to break something to fix it. As fans we have to trash the franchise, which is hard to do as fans. As long as we are #1 in ratings and value, he will not change a thing.

As to the OP, no offense but most of know he's an idiot and a liar so he cannot insult our intelligence because we already know he's a liar.

So sad that the 105 folks sat there and took his BS today, they should have doubled down like a lot of the national media folks are and stuck it too Jerry.

Wish the NFL itself would find some obscure reason to get rid of him. The NFL's most popular and lucrative franchise is making the NFL look like a joke.

Screw you Jerry.
That is why I have been saying I hope my beloved Cowboys get their azz stomped every game this season! Starting with the hated 49'ers...I hope they make the team look like the clowns their Master is.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Actually they were branches...also cut half a truck full of firewood for the father if one of my players from 1990. Gonna take it to him after lunch, great dentist....gotta go scratch this annoying little itch! Lol
Penicillin will take care of that. If you would stop hanging around your sheep, you know, the one you tied a little pink ribbon on, you won't get that itch.

the playmaker

Reaction score
I know we are just fans, but I don't appreciate Jerry insulting our intelligence as fans. His statement this morning about Henry not fitting our offense and such is absolute cap, and he knows it. Jerry, please stop insulting our intelligence.

We have two rookie olinemen. You know what helps rookies? A running game. Henry can bowl over people if needed. Sure, he may not get quite as many yards as he's getting in Baltimore, but our entire team would be better with him here. It's simple fundamental football. A good running game makes the rest of the offense successful. It opens up the play action, which is Dak's biggest strength. Dak is at his best when he can play action.

I would appreciate it if Jerry would just come out and admit he messed up not getting Henry. My anger at him would significantly lessen if he'd admit his mistake and put fixing our run game and stopping the run as a top priority.

You can only fix an issue when you admit you make a mistake. Instead, he sees fit to insult our intelligence.
He will NEVER do....a GM with 29 years of failures
Most people/fan don't understand this:
1) the GM gave to Dak a 60 mil $$ contract JUST because of STATS!!!....the STATS come from a NON running game!!!!!
2) same for the 88.....STATS rules
3) the Dallas Cowboys are all about STATS (most NFL)
Jerrah is NOT a NFL GM!!!!!! he will never be....HE IS A SALESMAN/BUSINESSMAN

à

gtb1943

Reaction score
We are what we are.....how can you change that? We can all find the negatives, can we provide solutions?
There have been plenty of solutions provided here
but big and little enos seem unaware there are such things

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Penicillin will take care of that. If you would stop hanging around your sheep, you know, the one you tied a little pink ribbon on, you won't get that itch.
Actually allergic to penicillin....you'll have to do. And, stay away from my cows.....I don't have sheep for you. Sorry.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
real men prefer sheep
roman-reigns-shocked-face.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
real men prefer sheep

visited England once and was talking to an Irishman who said
Scotland; a place where men are men and the sheep are SCARED
Sounds like Ranching's house...he has the one special one.

Sydla

Reaction score
Spoiler alert:

He's not going to stop.
It's actually going to get worse if this season continues to go sideways. Jerry is going to be in full CYA mode so there is no lie, no falsehood, no gaslighting he won't float out there to excuse all the mistakes he's made.

At the end of the day, what Jerry wants to portray is that he did a great job and actually is a victim here and should be free from criticism and scorn.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's actually going to get worse if this season continues to go sideways. Jerry is going to be in full CYA mode so there is no lie, no falsehood, no gaslighting he won't float out there to excuse all the mistakes he's made.

At the end of the day, what Jerry wants to portray is that he did a great job and actually is a victim here and should be free from criticism and scorn.
You have been on fire lately .......... speaking that truth

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He will NEVER do....a GM with 29 years of failures
Most people/fan don't understand this:
1) the GM gave to Dak a 60 mil $$ contract JUST because of STATS!!!....the STATS come from a NON running game!!!!!
2) same for the 88.....STATS rules
3) the Dallas Cowboys are all about STATS (most NFL)
Jerrah is NOT a NFL GM!!!!!! he will never be....HE IS A SALESMAN/BUSINESSMAN

à

I understand that, and it's partly why I'm so annoyed at him. I don't need him to sell me on the team. I'm a fan as it is. I need him to do his job. I know he won't do it, but I can accept when he admits he's wrong. Then, I can feel hopeful thinking that he's going to fix it. You can't fix a problem you don't acknowledge exists.