Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

Rayman70

Reaction score
Richardson is being talked about as the highest upside QB of the draft and some are mocking him #1 overall.
its a terrible QB class.,that is what this tells me. Not the year if ya need a QB. Best of the bunch might be Clayton Tune from Houston. I encourage you all to watch his tape. His main guy was wr Tank Dell. Tune in rd 3, I would not be mad.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
STUPIDEST THING WE'VE EVER HEARD, can we just call this season over already please!??

kskboys

Reaction score
True but then again Dak constantly shows signs of pretending to be a QB so there's hope for Richardson.
"Inaccurate, inconsistent, struggles w/ anticipatory throws, subpar pre-snap recognition skills to read the D, doesn't decipher info well/quickly"

That's the type of stuff they are saying. "Drafting him in the 1st would be a massive role of the dice."

He looks like a bust waiting to happen. Malik Willis.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak Haters talking about drafting a Replacement in this Thread

The Dak Hate is REAL!!!:lmao:
OfCourse the Dak hate is real, why do you lol emoji about it?
Having a poser as our franchise QB, pretending to be this team's hero and taking more than his share of the cap is no laughing matter.
Thats if you're an actual fan of success, but instead just being comfortable, just being somewhat relevant is your gig.
Some fans like stacking Lombardis, while others like barbequing on sundays and going 12-5 and never advancing post season.

kskboys

Reaction score
its a terrible QB class.,that is what this tells me. Not the year if ya need a QB. Best of the bunch might be Clayton Tune from Houston. I encourage you all to watch his tape. His main guy was wr Tank Dell. Tune in rd 3, I would not be mad.
It is an awful class. None of these guys should even be 1st rounders. Old Shorty(Bennett) might be the best QB in this draft. Ick.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
"Inaccurate, inconsistent, struggles w/ anticipatory throws, subpar pre-snap recognition skills to read the D, doesn't decipher info well/quickly"

That's the type of stuff they are saying. "Drafting him in the 1st would be a massive role of the dice."

He looks like a bust waiting to happen. Malik Willis.
The QB position in the draft will always be the most controversial in terms of predictions so time will tell.

Qcard

Reaction score
When you explain why you refer to Dak by his birth name......I am uncertain how old you are but near 30 years is a long time to have a man crash on Dak since his birth.
Your 20th Century lingo is weird....

I love my QB does that trigger something in you :facepalm::muttley:

Dak Haters don't have the Cultural Awareness :laugh:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Your 20th Century lingo is weird....

I love my QB does that trigger something in you :facepalm::muttley:

Dak Haters don't have the Cultural Awareness :laugh:
Nope,no trigger at all but I suggest you bring that up with your therapist at your next session as that is an unhealthy fascination to have for so long.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Very simple....

What was the title of Forum Poll?

The answers exposes the stupidity in your post
I don't remember exactly how it was titled. Something along the lines of "Is Dak the guy going forward". It was a simple yes/no poll started by the head honcho, after a season ending playoff loss.

I'm guessing you are not remembering this poll, and/or are intentionally confusing it with some other poll, which exposes the stupidity of your "thought" process, or lack thereof.

You are the fringe.

Qcard

Reaction score
OfCourse the Dak hate is real, why do you lol emoji about it?
Because Dak Haters are only deserving of laughter and ridicule:laugh:

Having a poser as our franchise QB, pretending to be this team's hero and taking more than his share of the cap is no laughing matter.
Reality:
1. Signed a Franchise Tag Contract and Extension is being done.

2. Walter Payton Award Recipient. Excellent Person and Team Ambassador

3. Prescott earned his Market Value Contract and Cap Hell is a Myth fed to JEALOUS AND WEAK MINDED fans.... It is Un-American!!!

Thats if you're an actual fan of success, but instead just being comfortable, just being somewhat relevant is your gig.
Yep...Dak Haters are entitled to determine who is a REAL Fan....that is Dak Hater privilege gig....

Another is Eye Test QB1...

Some fans like stacking Lombardis, while others like barbequing on sundays and going 12-5 and never advancing post season.
Some fans have seen Dak Haters track record, the Eye Test Annointing QBs at the local golf course and going 8-8 and never winning a road Playoff Game touche....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any of them.

Trade for Jackson, trade up and draft one of the young prospects, sign Jimmy G.

Any option.
I would be ok with Jimmy G.
I am not a Jackson fan, but I would take him as well. At least he is not afraid to run when he sees nothing but green in front of him.

Qcard

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly how it was titled. Something along the lines of "Is Dak the guy going forward". It was a simple yes/no poll started by the head honcho, after a season ending playoff loss.

I'm guessing you are not remembering this poll, and/or are intentionally confusing it with some other poll, which exposes the stupidity of your "thought" process, or lack thereof.

You are the fringe.
The Fringe title for Dak Hater really triggered you @Vtwin....Wear it with Pride Dak Hater..

What was the title of the Poll after Dak retired Tom Brady with a Top 6 Playoff Performance a QB in NFL history?:huh::laugh:

Poll: Has there Ever been a worse Playoff team than Tampa Bay??:laugh:

Dak Haters are paper thin

Dak Haters are a Fringe group...THE ONLY REASON YOU FEEL DIFFERENT IS BECAUSE OTHER TEAMS FANS SUPPORT DAK HATE:muttley:

Qcard

Reaction score
Nope,no trigger at all but I suggest you bring that up with your therapist at your next session as that is an unhealthy fascination to have for so long.
Never had a Therapist....

11 Weeks on a certain Island was enough Positive Therapy for a life time