Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

DZSierra

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater.

That said, during this 2022 season, EVERYONE here pretty much knew that if Dak had a bad game and threw INT's, good chance the Boys would lose in the playoffs.

Perhaps those INT's didn't cost the came, but everyone saw more INT's than touchdowns when they lost to the 49's.

How long has Dak been playing to try and correct his mistakes? At what point to you change course?

That's why Jerry has the money and we don't LOL

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater.

That said, during this 2022 season, EVERYONE here pretty much knew that if Dak had a bad game and threw INT's, good chance the Boys would lose in the playoffs.

Perhaps those INT's didn't cost the came, but everyone saw more INT's than touchdowns when they lost to the 49's.

How long has Dak been playing to try and correct his mistakes? At what point to you change course?

This is so dumb...

Prescott had a 1.7% INT ratio prior to this season.

It is not is Prescott's DNA to throw INTs...

Prescott was being more aggressive because they were limited at WR

75boyz

Reaction score
Lmao born mistake eliminator? Drug test the old man
It's like each of his personal tweets tries to top the previous one in outrageous content.

The old Master Salesman at work.

I guess SENILE SELLS is the 2023 salespitch.

LOL. Just too funny.
Keep the zingers coming Jerry.
Cash registers are ringing.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater.

Dak's play was 80% of the reasons we lost to SF in the playoffs. He was awful.

Qcard

Reaction score
I wonder if other owners refer to their winning QBs as great "mistake eliminators". Jerry will shine any turd, even one that's in its 8th year.
Other owners don't have the largest Fans base that includes a Fringe of Fan who Hate their QB1 after getting their Cowboys are 12-5, back to back playoff appearances and a road win...

Most Owners with that past 2 Seasons wouldn't dignify a Fan question :flagwave:

DZSierra

Reaction score
Prescott had a 1.7% INT ratio prior to this season.
PRIOR to this season.

People watching the games were on games this year, not prior to the season.

So, what caused the INT's this year, being aggressive because he didn't have WR's? How does that "aggressiveness" work against his DNA?

If you could see what the issue was, why couldn't the coaches or management see it and address it BEFORE the playoffs?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The Fringe title for Dak Hater really triggered you @Vtwin....Wear it with Pride Dak Hater..

What was the title of the Poll after Dak retired Tom Brady with a Top 6 Playoff Performance a QB in NFL history?:huh::laugh:

Poll: Has there Ever been a worse Playoff team than Tampa Bay??:laugh:

Dak Haters are paper thin

Dak Haters are a Fringe group...THE ONLY REASON YOU FEEL DIFFERENT IS BECAUSE OTHER TEAMS FANS SUPPORT DAK HATE:muttley:
It appears the title of Fringe has triggered YOU, kiddo.

Dak didn't do anything to Tom Brady. The Cowboys defense handled Brady and the Cowboys offense handled the Bucs defense.

Fact: Over 80% of this forum thought Dak sucked.

Fact: YOU are in the fringe group that mindlessly defends his ineptness.

Now run along and find some flies to pull the wings off you weird little dude.

Qcard

Reaction score

Dak didn't do anything to Tom Brady. The Cowboys defense handled Brady and the Cowboys offense handled the Bucs defense.

No I used the word first....but you can have it Dak Haters are a Minority!!:muttley:

Qcard

Reaction score
PRIOR to this season.

People watching the games were on games this year, not prior to the season.

So, what caused the INT's this year, being aggressive because he didn't have WR's? How does that "aggressiveness" work against his DNA?

If you could see what the issue was, why couldn't the coaches or management see it and address it BEFORE the playoffs?
1. Did you miss the Entire organization stating they mishandled the 2022 WR Position at the 2023 Combine press avails?

2. Did you miss Mike McCarthy call out his past OC Kellen Moore for lack of similar offense Philosophy?

3. Do you understand how this above environment can make a QB not play within the confines of his strengths?

DZSierra

Reaction score
1. Did you miss the Entire organization stating they mishandled the 2022 WR Position at the 2023 Combine press avails?

2. Did you miss Mike McCarthy call out his past OC Kellen Moore for lack of similar offense Philosophy?

3. Do you understand how this above environment can make a QB not play within the confines of his strengths?
When it takes you until the season is over to admit you made mistakes, time for a change in management.

It's sad when the this forum saw it when the season was playing out and not after the fact like the Cowboys management.

infamousstyles

Reaction score
Lol Jerry's right. He misses an int due to an incompetent cornerback not catching the ball so he proceeds to give them an second chance and throw a easier pick six!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Hey, Qcard thought or still thinks that Quincy Carter was a good QB. So that right there tells you what he knows about QB play. How embarrassing.

Qcard

Reaction score
When it takes you until the season is over to admit you made mistakes, time for a change in management.

It's sad when the this forum saw it when the season was playing out and not after the fact like the Cowboys management.
Jones are not going anywhere soooo...

Logic would argue the Cowboys Management saw it differently 12 times during the Season

49ers game ripped off the WR band aid and Dak proceed to pour salt on the wound in-game ( see I blame Dak).

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I didnt even read it, but what is he supposed to say?? The truth like the Baltimore GM that basically said his WRs suck? Lets see how well that goes for that GM by being truthful. Remember the cards wanting to add language to Murray's contract because they knew he was immature? well, how did that work out for Az upper management?

Qcard

Reaction score
Hey, Qcard thought or still thinks that Quincy Carter was a good QB. So that right there tells you what he knows about QB play. How embarrassing.
Dumb dumb Dak Haters ..

Yes I thought Quincy Carter was a good QB compared to Chad Hutchinson, Clint Stoerner, Drew Henson or whomever passed the Eye Test before they EARNED Parcells starting QB1 job...

Dak Haters act like it was Quincy Carter vs Carson Wentz oops:lmao:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dumb dumb Dak Haters ..

Yes I thought Quincy Carter was a good QB compared to Chad Hutchinson, Clint Stoerner, Drew Henson or whomever passed the Eye Test before they EARNED Parcells starting QB1 job...

Dak Haters act like it was Quincy Carter vs Carson Wentz oops:lmao:

That's right. That coin has two sides and both are heads.