Jerry: Prescott corrects mistakes better than any QB I've ever been around

Qcard

Reaction score
:facepalm:

We can all get caught up in the message and its overall validity, but the real issue is the context...why is this man droning on about Prescott.

He just needs to stop talking.
Usually a QB with a team with back to back Seasons and a playoff road win is braggable stuff..but Dak Haters are too vested in Hate

Bagman

Reaction score
Given the recent talk, he is out of range even with a trade up but I would love to grab Anthony Richardson: 6' 4" 230 pounds with possible 4.5 speed and a rocket of an arm.
Love Richardson. He's a Josh Allen type. Raw but coachable. In 2 yrs that kid is gonna be a top 5 QB in this league. Think young Cam Newton before the injuries.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Because Dak Haters are only deserving of laughter and ridicule:laugh:

Reality:
1. Signed a Franchise Tag Contract and Extension is being done.

2. Walter Payton Award Recipient. Excellent Person and Team Ambassador

3. Prescott earned his Market Value Contract and Cap Hell is a Myth fed to JEALOUS AND WEAK MINDED fans.... It is Un-American!!!

Yep...Dak Haters are entitled to determine who is a REAL Fan....that is Dak Hater privilege gig....

Another is Eye Test QB1...

Some fans have seen Dak Haters track record, the Eye Test Annointing QBs at the local golf course and going 8-8 and never winning a road Playoff Game touche....
Keep hoisting that participation trophy as that is the only trophy Dak will ever hoist.....for nothing to do with his on the field work.

Bagman

Reaction score
It is an awful class. None of these guys should even be 1st rounders. Old Shorty(Bennett) might be the best QB in this draft. Ick.
Bennett is HORRIBLE. Can't break glass with a throw. He's at best a very limited backup. Think Cooper Rush with LESS arm strength than Rush

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Never had a Therapist....

11 Weeks on a certain Island was enough Positive Therapy for a life time
Well, must have been Easter Island given your distorted sense that Dak is great.

kskboys

Reaction score
The QB position in the draft will always be the most controversial in terms of predictions so time will tell.
Absolutely. So, what you do is start comparing what makes QBs fail or make it. Richardson has almost all failure signs.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
This is so dumb...

Prescott had a 1.7% INT ratio prior to this season.

It is not is Prescott's DNA to throw INTs...

Prescott was being more aggressive because they were limited at WR
Don't forget Dak had the 3rd most fumbles lost in 2018....tied for 1st most fumbles lost in 2021........so it's nice to see Dak set a new high in a different type of turnover to make him a more well-rounded joke of a QB.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
1. Did you miss the Entire organization stating they mishandled the 2022 WR Position at the 2023 Combine press avails?

2. Did you miss Mike McCarthy call out his past OC Kellen Moore for lack of similar offense Philosophy?

3. Do you understand how this above environment can make a QB not play within the confines of his strengths?
So in other words mommy (MM) and daddy (Jerry) had to make excuses for the failures of the 'special' son QB.

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, must have been Easter Island given your distorted sense that Dak is great.
Yet you see greatness in Cooper Rush 5-1 Record after never earning a Starting Job...

"______________" Privilege

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dumb dumb Dak Haters ..

Yes I thought Quincy Carter was a good QB compared to Chad Hutchinson, Clint Stoerner, Drew Henson or whomever passed the Eye Test before they EARNED Parcells starting QB1 job...

Dak Haters act like it was Quincy Carter vs Carson Wentz oops:lmao:
Interesting how there is always a certain 'theme' to your QB comparisons....can't quite place my finger on it but oh well, let me go play some more cards.

kskboys

Reaction score
Love Richardson. He's a Josh Allen type. Raw but coachable. In 2 yrs that kid is gonna be a top 5 QB in this league. Think young Cam Newton before the injuries.
Sorry, no.

Cam Newton was only good for a couple of years. And that was only when he was running for 900 yds. His passing skills were exposed when injuries made him immobile, and it turned out that he was an awful passer.

Richardson could be Cam,which means you're spending a high pick on a QB who will last less longer than a RB!!!!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yet you see greatness in Cooper Rush 5-1 Record after never earning a Starting Job...

"______________" Privilege
Show me where I said Rush had 'greatness'.......oh wait, I referred to him as a game manager....the type of QB Dallas needed to succeed.....and the type of QB Dak was in 2016 but his inflated ego and contract will not allow him to be in spite of momentarily saying he would step back in pushing when he returned from injury.

Yeah, your later comment is always expected as you are known for it.

Qcard

Reaction score
So in other words mommy (MM) and daddy (Jerry) had to make excuses for the failures of the 'special' son QB.
If Dakota is "special"....Is Cooper Rush is "Short-bus"?

I just need your Scaling context....:lmao:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If Dakota is "special"....Is Cooper Rush is "Short-bus"?

I just need your Scaling context....:lmao:
Well, dollar for dollar give me the short-bus QB over the special QB any day as neither will lead Dallas to a Super Bowl but at least it's not $39M/AAV more wasted.

Qcard

Reaction score
Interesting how there is always a certain 'theme' to your QB comparisons....can't quite place my finger on it but oh well, let me go play some more cards.
:laugh: I thought the same thing!!

If only Dallas Cowboys had kept Anthony Wright!!

Your Dog Whistle are so weak!!

And this forum doesn't have the capability to handle the conversation we had back in 2001-2003....OG members had tougher bones:cool::muttley: