Jerry says today "We will welcome back Pacman Jones"

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dbair1967;2416445 said:
I'll believe it when I see it.

Personally I dont think we need to worry about it because I seriously doubt Goodell lets him back this yr, and if not - good riddance

Jones was a bust on and off the field for us.

I guess that's why I hadn't even thought much about Pacman -- because I'm hoping Goodell doesn't even reinstate him. I'd rather he just took the decision out of Jerry's hands.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I disagree with Jerry, Pacman does not seem to have a clue as how to conduct himself. Even with 24/7 supervision the guy can't avoid getting into a trouble. If he returns I hope for the best but do not expect it

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wheres Iceberg and all the other people that were patting on AJ's butt before he came to Dallas?

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Pac not being cut should have been a clear indication that he was gonna be welcomed back...

BHendri5

Reaction score
That is great news. Goodell will inform Jerry and everyone else after this game if not before, you know, it might be over the next few days, if you think about it, before he was reinstated the first time he had word from Jerry right before it happened, so Goodell must have already told Jerry.

Anyway it is good news. One poster said that Jerry is turning this team into mercenaries, I happen to like mercenaries, they are good at there job. Nothing wrong with a few mercenaries here and there, we had them on the 90s teams.

I am still do not get why people want to blame the misfortunes of this team on Jerry?

The organization is still good, one of the best if not the best, the owner is great and loyal, he takes care of his people.

The GM, goes out and draft the players that the coaches tells him they want, now he ( the GM) will go out on his own at times and pick up a T.O., Roy Williams, or a Pacman to make the team better, that is okay with me, but 95% of the time what the coaches tell him he goes with.

Yea we can blame him for the Phillips hiring, everyone knows what he had in mind when he hired Phillips, someone to help fix the defense, but Wade dupe us, until Jerry got on him after the Rams loss.

He should ave just given the job to Garrett a young guy and let he and the team grow together.

We as a team will always have high expectations, even when we are not good, that is just how it is, we are Americas Team

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BLEU3ASY;2416511 said:
Pac not being cut should have been a clear indication that he was gonna be welcomed back...

You can't cut a player on suspension, you can after it is completed

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Told you so when he got suspended. I don't like Pacman, but I can truthfully tell you his teammates do and feel he got a raw deal.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
As much as I dislike Pacrat we have came to far to just tell him goodbye now.

We are knee deep in Pacman do do so we might as well try to make it work now.

Mansta54

Reaction score
30yrheel;2416520 said:
pacman wasn't impressive when he was playing

This isn't true at all. He was playing the best of all our CB's...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;2416487 said:
Wheres Iceberg and all the other people that were patting on AJ's butt before he came to Dallas?

I'll go on record as being one who thought the Pacman deal was a smart business decision.

And at this point, I'm really indifferent about the whole thing.

If the Commissioner lets him back into the league, fine. Let him play and hopefully he gets it this time.

If he doesn't, Jones and the Cowboys will undoubtedly cut him and he'll probably never play in the NFL again.

The only fear I have is that Jerry would try to give him yet another chance.

That I would have a real problem with.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2416534 said:
And that is an accomplishment?

Yes, I think it is. He was playing decent ball and with confidence. What's wrong with that?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Mansta54;2416538 said:
Yes, I think it is. He was playing decent ball and with confidence. What's wrong with that?

Zoom right over yer head.:cool:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2416539 said:
Zoom right over yer head.:cool:

Naw, not really. Just didn't want to feed into your humor. That's all!!!! I'm not as negative or down on the Boyz as you are but that's your choice. You're definately entitled... It's all good!!! Enjoy the rest of the season....;)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2416414 said:
At least that's what 103.3 is reporting Jerry said today -- that if Adam does all the things the commissioner wants and is reinstated, he'll be more than welcome at Valley Ranch.

Even from Jerry, this surprises me. Why do we want or need this guy? You couldn't ask for more from our two rookie corners, and Newman is coming back. Even Alan Ball played well in his one opportunity. Beyond the obvious embarrassment and bad publicity he creates, why do we even need him on the field?

BTW, Mosley says there's not one coach who agrees with Jerry on this.

That's cause they still have possession of their souls and they are not for sale.
:mule: