Jerry still the biggest problem

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The more one dislikes someone but continues to think about them, the more power they give them over their thoughts.

Booger is the face of the Dallas Cowboys, just as he wants it. Want proof? Just look at the amount of this forum he dominates and I doubt the other owners and/or GM's get near this amount of dominance on their forums.

We can either accept that or move on to another team because he's not stepping down unless forced to because of health. I accepted that through ignoring him as much as I can. I don't listen to or watch him and only know what he says from what I read here and I don't miss anything because every word he stumbles over is repeated here.

Took me a while to figure out one of the paths to contentment and happiness is finding that which irritates me and avoiding it. It's like allergies, I am allergic to Booger. Greg, the next time you start to watch an interview with Booger, ask yourself 'how will I most likely feel after this, better or worse?' I have never answered "better" to that question unless he is announcing his retirement. And even then, I don't trust him not to go all Favre on us.

But, vent on, brother, vent on.

I don’t think Jerry is Gregg’s biggest issue now. It’s fans who don’t have the same desire to blame Jerry for everthing that consumes him now. It isn’t good enough to agree with him that Jerry is the biggest problem. You have to go all in on Jerry hate and stop having opinions on other issues because of that Jerry hate. Anything less is unacceptable to him. And that is now what consumes him.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
As of September 2017, Jones' net worth is reported by Forbes to be $5 billion, the majority of which can be accounted for as being his ownership stake in the Cowboys who are currently valued by the same publication to be the world's most valuable sports team at $4 billion.

Jerry laughing all the way to the bank.. The Dallas Cowboys are his Cash Cow.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Why do we have a coach like Garrett? And why does Jerry insist on retaining Garrett?
Because a legit, quality HC would not risk losing respect from other organizations by working under such a tyrannical lunatic owner who doesn't have the respect from the NFL, commissioner, and other owners.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By the way, we are no longer" America's Team"
raw

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because a legit, quality HC would not risk losing respect from other organizations by working under such a tyrannical lunatic owner who doesn't have the respect from the NFL, commissioner, and other owners.
Interesting point of view, ron. And one I happen to agree with when others are cheering on Booger and his fight with the league, I only see the real problem with the man is he's starting to believe his own BS. He's thought he was bigger than the Cowboys for quite a while now but now he is bigger than the NFL.

Strikes me as odd how some find threatening to sue 6 men over something you voted to empower them to do, because your player got suspended, is just fine.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t think Jerry is Gregg’s biggest issue now. It’s fans who don’t have the same desire to blame Jerry for everthing that consumes him now. It isn’t good enough to agree with him that Jerry is the biggest problem. You have to go all in on Jerry hate and stop having opinions on other issues because of that Jerry hate. Anything less is unacceptable to him. And that is now what consumes him.
I don’t expect that at all. Like I said just a reminder with Jerry’s recent news that’s hes still the biggest problem.

Your just wanting to lessen the blow with discrediting me personally .

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
http://i1144.***BLOCKED***/albums/o487/G2013/gfbgffg_zpslcgdefgi.png

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The more one dislikes someone but continues to think about them, the more power they give them over their thoughts.

Booger is the face of the Dallas Cowboys, just as he wants it. Want proof? Just look at the amount of this forum he dominates and I doubt the other owners and/or GM's get near this amount of dominance on their forums.

We can either accept that or move on to another team because he's not stepping down unless forced to because of health. I accepted that through ignoring him as much as I can. I don't listen to or watch him and only know what he says from what I read here and I don't miss anything because every word he stumbles over is repeated here.

Took me a while to figure out one of the paths to contentment and happiness is finding that which irritates me and avoiding it. It's like allergies, I am allergic to Booger. Greg, the next time you start to watch an interview with Booger, ask yourself 'how will I most likely feel after this, better or worse?' I have never answered "better" to that question unless he is announcing his retirement. And even then, I don't trust him not to go all Favre on us.

Thanks and I will.

I’ve always wanted to listen and watch his every move so I’d have a better understanding what drives and motivates him so I’d have a better sense and feel of decisions and directions.

Much like I want to watch other leaders who I oppose so I’ll better understand what I’m up against.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Interesting point of view, ron. And one I happen to agree with when others are cheering on Booger and his fight with the league, I only see the real problem with the man is he's starting to believe his own BS. He's thought he was bigger than the Cowboys for quite a while now but now he is bigger than the NFL.

Strikes me as odd how some find threatening to sue 6 men over something you voted to empower them to do, because your player got suspended, is just fine.
Well said Coach !!

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Jerry hate created the animal we have to live with today. Had the local fans and media just doled out an ounce of credit to Jerry for the 90's Super Bowls way back when, then Jerry might have loosened the stranglehold he put on the Cowboys day to day operations all these years.
:facepalm:

Last edited:

yimyammer

Reaction score

Its quite the dilemma when the thing you love and enjoyed for a good portion of your life was kidnapped by the thing you despise

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don’t expect that at all. Like I said just a reminder with Jerry’s recent news that’s hes still the biggest problem.

Your just wanting to lessen the blow with discrediting me personally .
No attempt to discredit. It is what it is.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks and I will.

I’ve always wanted to listen and watch his every move so I’d have a better understanding what drives and motivates him so I’d have a better sense and feel of decisions and directions.

Much like I want to watch other leaders who I oppose so I’ll better understand what I’m up against.
Knock yourself out but I can tell you what you're up against without you trying to discern Boogerspeak.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There’s plenty of other issues and concerns to discuss which I do in other threads but again Jerry remains the biggest problem.
Since he owns and operates it, you are dead on. But that's not going away anytime soon and there are damned few fans left to debate it with because this is like talking about a wart on your butt than cannot be removed, ya just gotta live with it and do your best to ignore it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone got a new container of Jerry Jelly and wants to have the same conversation to repeat the same things that have been repeated for two decades.

But it's true. Simply because you can't fix the problem that doesn't make it go away. You can't talk about how to fix this team without focusing on Jerry.

It's not the fault of any fan that they have to say the same things for 20 years. Jerry has made it that way.

I've long given up any hope he will step down. I focus more on his age and the average life expectancy.