Jerry still the biggest problem

ESisback

Reaction score
I don’t think Jerry is Gregg’s biggest issue now. It’s fans who don’t have the same desire to blame Jerry for everthing that consumes him now. It isn’t good enough to agree with him that Jerry is the biggest problem. You have to go all in on Jerry hate and stop having opinions on other issues because of that Jerry hate. Anything less is unacceptable to him. And that is now what consumes him.
Correct!

ESisback

Reaction score
I don’t expect that at all. Like I said just a reminder with Jerry’s recent news that’s hes still the biggest problem.

Your just wanting to lessen the blow with discrediting me personally .

Naw, he's just tired of reading the same, tired, temper tantrum over and over and over again...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Let's start a "Go fund me" account because Gregg thinks he would be a better owner. :lmao:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Naw, he's just tired of reading the same, tired, temper tantrum over and over and over again...
I don’t mind reading Jerry sucks. I just know his intention isn’t to just say it just to get people to agree Jerry sucks, because most people know he does. His intention is to get people to shut up about Garrett.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jerry does suck, but the coaching is still a problem. Gameday management just isn't there even if they had the greatest GM in the history of football this would be an issue. Unfortunately Jerry isn't going anywhere, which leaves the coach to hit the bricks. Sadly there's only one avenue here to improve the team.. better coaching!

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Too bad someone can't turn up the heat in the general manager's office.

The fact that Jerry Jones won't even consider stepping down as general manager at age 75 makes him the NFL's biggest hypocrite.

Can anyone figure out the primary reason America's Team is a mediocre mess?

Through five different Head Coaches, numerous assistants and hundreds of players this era , there remains once constant .

Of course, we can holler about the obvious until we're hoarse. It doesn't matter because Jerry is way too stubborn and arrogant to change his mind.

Yeah, Jerry desperately wants to win. As long as he gets the lion's share of the credit.

His ego takes priority over giving the Cowboys the best chance to succeed.
Just beating a dead horse at this point

kskboys

Reaction score
I've laughed many many times when fans have suggested that Bellichic should be our HC. Are you frickin kidding me!! Belly IS Jerry except he's not GM and owner, he's GM and HC. Jerry is Belly, a coach wannabe but lowly owner and GM. Jerry maintained early that any HC could win with the 90's team. I'm sure he included himself in that "anyone". Then he went out and proved it by bringing in Switzer. OMFG, Switzer was a horrible coach. No better than Garrett. Let things run amok and Aikman hated him for his lack of discipline. What saved Switzers arse was great talent around him and a good supporting coaching staff including OC Zampese, who learned under Air Coryell and DC Campo who learned under Jimmy. Switzer was a complete moron.

The gist of this is JJ wants to be Bellichic. He always thought he could coach. His ego is no bigger or smaller than Bellichic but he is 75 and time is passing him by. What happens when time passes by, we hold on to it. Don't let it slip through our fingers. The sand of the hour glass. How do I know that? I'm holding on.

Sure blame JJ for all the teams problems. Blame JG too. Or Linnehan? Dez maybe? Dak? Choose you poison, there is plenty to go around BUT, know this, I would love to work for Mr Jones. Most of his past players have said that. Isn't it strange that fans hate on the man that former players seem to love. Even Deion and Deion don't like nobody but Deion.
Garrett is Vince Lombardi compared to Switzer.

kskboys

Reaction score
The more one dislikes someone but continues to think about them, the more power they give them over their thoughts.

Booger is the face of the Dallas Cowboys, just as he wants it. Want proof? Just look at the amount of this forum he dominates and I doubt the other owners and/or GM's get near this amount of dominance on their forums.

We can either accept that or move on to another team because he's not stepping down unless forced to because of health. I accepted that through ignoring him as much as I can. I don't listen to or watch him and only know what he says from what I read here and I don't miss anything because every word he stumbles over is repeated here.

Took me a while to figure out one of the paths to contentment and happiness is finding that which irritates me and avoiding it. It's like allergies, I am allergic to Booger. Greg, the next time you start to watch an interview with Booger, ask yourself 'how will I most likely feel after this, better or worse?' I have never answered "better" to that question unless he is announcing his retirement. And even then, I don't trust him not to go all Favre on us.

But, vent on, brother, vent on.
I avoid listening to Booger like the plague. A bad plague of rattlesnakes, mosquitos, and relatives.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The fact that Jerry Jones won't even consider stepping down as general manager at age 75 makes him the NFL's biggest hypocrite.

Through five different Head Coaches, numerous assistants and hundreds of players this era , there remains once constant .

Of course, we can holler about the obvious until we're hoarse. It doesn't matter because Jerry is way too stubborn and arrogant to change his mind.

Yeah, Jerry desperately wants to win. As long as he gets the lion's share of the credit.

Take the most annoying, and worst homer on here when it comes to each coach and player, roll them into one guy and that is Jerry Jones. And THIS is the guy that is running our franchise.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously? Pyromania and On Through The Night were both great albums!
So was Hysteria but it's all subjective. I liked them OK until their drummer lost his arm and instead of them moving on, they waited for him to learn how to play with one arm. Then, I liked them a lot. In the days where loyalty is hard to find, that impressed the hell out of me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry does suck, but the coaching is still a problem. Gameday management just isn't there even if they had the greatest GM in the history of football this would be an issue. Unfortunately Jerry isn't going anywhere, which leaves the coach to hit the bricks. Sadly there's only one avenue here to improve the team.. better coaching!
Yep and we're going to have to wait until this one learns that being a tactician is equal to being a strategist or is replaced with one that might just understand that the game really begins when the game begins.

Garrett's problem has been his coaching staffs as well. If young HC's are making a splash, look at their coordinators. Parcells would not have been as successful as he's been without his young DC. And would Jimmy has been as successful without Norv leading that offense? If you gave me the choice between Garrett and Linehan, I'd keep Garrett.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t mind reading Jerry sucks. I just know his intention isn’t to just say it just to get people to agree Jerry sucks, because most people know he does. His intention is to get people to shut up about Garrett.

Not everybody thinks Jason Garrett is the problem. But people aren't going to shut up about the HC when they're unhappy, no matter what.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Birds of a feather...

al-davis-jerry-jones.jpg

408Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s fine. The Garrett bashing will continue. This just serves as a reminder that Garrett isn’t the biggest or root of the problem .Rinse and repeat .
Everybody knows Garrett isn't the root of the problem. That doesn't mean him failing to learn anything isn't a problem itself.
Glad you can beat a dead horse. Sorry I mean rinse and repeat.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Not everybody thinks Jason Garrett is the problem. But people aren't going to shut up about the HC when they're unhappy, no matter what.
I know but most people can discuss Garrett when it comes to Garrett. One person will always redirect it back to Jerry every time and has for years, even if you agree Jerry is the problem and attempt to move past that to continue the conversation.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know but most people can discuss Garrett when it comes to Garrett. One person will always redirect it back to Jerry every time and has for years, even if you agree Jerry is the problem and attempt to move past that to continue the conversation.

Well, in this case, it is a Jerry-is-the-problem thread. There are Jason-is-the-problem threads where that's being discussed, too.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Not sure how you can like one and hate the other.....they're both equally incompetent.