Jerry to put Jimmy in ROH December 30th

AbeBeta

Reaction score
If you didn’t hear the conversation between JJ and JJ on Fox.. you need to. Both those men have the utmost respect for each other
You'd have to be a huge idiot to hold a grudge over something that happened in the 90s.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
What do soon? The fuhrer is gonna be miserable at the deafening, extended applause Jimmy will receive and Jimmy and us long suffering fans deserve it. Without Jimmy, the fuhrer has zero championships. Kudos to the fuhrer for two things: 1) hiring Jimmy and 2) letting Jimmy have in his contract that he has the final say in ALL football matters. That’s the extent of the credit the fuhrer deserves.
Jimmy also has zero championships without Jerry

nobody

Reaction score
You'd have to be a huge idiot to hold a grudge over something that happened in the 90s.
To be fair, it depends on what it was that happened. If a dude shot your favorite dog out of pure maliciousness, would you just forgive him? I'm not saying that's equivalent, but sometimes there's a reason to keep a grudge. Was Jerry's justifiable for this long? No. But he's a narcissist. We all know it.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m not going to lie. I was fighting back tears when Jerry announced it. I lost the battle. There were some tears that came out of my eyes.
Me too bro. I got teary eyed and then stood up and did a fist pump like we just scored a TD. I’m more satisfied with this announcement then winning the game TBH. This heals a lot of wounds of our fan base, franchise and overall organization.

Today is a good day to be a Cowboys fan. For the first time in a long time I am really happy with Jerry and proud he’s our owner. Much respect for Jerry on this.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Me too bro. I got teary eyed and then stood up and did a fist pump like we just scored a TD. I’m more satisfied with this announcement then winning the game TBH. This heals a lot of wounds of our fan base, franchise and overall organization.

Today is a good day to be a Cowboys fan. For the first time in a long time I am really happy with Jerry and proud he’s our owner. Much respect for Jerry on this.
I agree. He did the right thing It should have been much easier than he made it. But the main thing is, he did it. I bet he still puts himself in with Jimmy.

plymkr

Reaction score
I agree. He did the right thing It should have been much easier than he made it. But the main thing is, he did it. I bet he still puts himself in with Jimmy.
Lol, that is something he would do. Can’t let Jimmy get all the attention. That would be funny. Seriously speaking tho if Jerry does put himself on the ROH I would say he deserves it. For what he did in the 90’s. Not as much the last 25 years. But he is the owner of the team that won 3 titles. I just hope he doesn’t do it on December 30th. I doubt he would or he would have announced it today. I think December 30th will be Jimmy’s day. Good for Jerry to give him his moment. I know I’m recording that game. I want to watch the moment Jimmy goes in repeatedly.