Twitter: Jerry: "We are closer than those championship game zeroes show"

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
True.
He struck lightning and I'm so privileged to have experienced it and then it's been living in the swamp with no A/C ever since.
Ah well. I'm not going anywhere.
Me neither...but I do lose a little affection each passing year. And a tiny bit of my soul. :)

Western

Reaction score
Since 1996 season, only 3 NFC teams have failed to reach the NFC championship game -- Detroit, Red*****, & Dallas.

26 years.
Pathetic, embarrassing, deplorable, pitiful, & woeful.
Jerry is a complete failure as a general manager.

Brax

Reaction score
Jerry is right in recent years. Officials robbed the Cowboys in 2014 & 2016 playoffs. Today's team is getting better due to excellent drafts in recent years.
No championship games let alone a SB and Jerry is right, come on Jerry sucks as a GM and no it’s not the refs it’s the illusion of a good team that’s the problem. All those zeros and the future ones belong to Jerry and the clown show organization he’s in charge of.

Brax

Reaction score
One needs to be drunk like Jerry to understand! :lmao2: Lol. He has a contract remember?! Besides, he's a decent HC. They kept a horrible HC for almost a decade in Garrett. Why on earth would they rid a Superbowl championship HC?!
Because he didn’t bring a SB qb with him.

Brax

Reaction score
If he just focused on his successes as he says he does, he should have already learned a big lesson- his only success came from having a strong HC with all authority over the locker room.

That was a success he had from Jimmy that apparently he chooses not reflect on.
If he just focused on his success he would of fired himself 20 years ago.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yes he is selling but it does not have his follow up comment on that which was "A good friend here made a correct qoute about you are what you are" referring to Bill and being what the record shows..even said he gets that and the frustration.....Dont get me wrong not defending Jerry but that does not show the whole Story.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No championship games let alone a SB and Jerry is right, come on Jerry sucks as a GM and no it’s not the refs it’s the illusion of a good team that’s the problem. All those zeros and the future ones belong to Jerry and the clown show organization he’s in charge of.
So you're saying those crooked officials didn't help the Packers during the 2014 & 2016 playoff games our Cowboys played against them???

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It he being trite?..his favorite word,lol

Its funny because a little later in it i think he does say he's not being trite...then talks about how he learned from those season which literally means he learned from the failures...no one can navigate Jerry speak because he himself is lost.

bigE79

Reaction score
Its funny because a little later in it i think he does say he's not being trite...then talks about how he learned from those season which literally means he learned from the failures...no one can navigate Jerry speak because he himself is lost.
I thought he would,he says it almost every time he talks and I'm not being trite..lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jerry only interested in it showing on the field of play not in a press conference.

Brax

Reaction score
So you're saying those crooked officials didn't help the Packers during the 2014 & 2016 playoff games our Cowboys played against them???
Bad calls maybe but the ref excuse doesn’t hold water, all teams get bad calls, Jerry’s teams use every excuse in the book imho it just doesn’t justify the overrated team performance. I was more upset with the Seattle PO game and the no first down call with JW and the slick ball they used on the field goal, I chalked it up to home field advantage. There are a few rule changes due to bad rules but the rules were what they were at the time.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bad calls maybe but the ref excuse doesn’t hold water, all teams get bad calls, Jerry’s teams use every excuse in the book imho it just doesn’t justify the overrated team performance. I was more upset with the Seattle PO game and the no first down call with JW and the slick ball they used on the field goal, I chalked it up to home field advantage. There are a few rule changes due to bad rules but the rules were what they were at the time.
I totally disagree...on both games and how they were officiated. No accident. Time over time proves they were not accidents.