Twitter: Jerry: "We are closer than those championship game zeroes show"

jnday

Reaction score
What does that even mean?
:huh:
It means the Cowboys are owned by a man that is fully delusional and he refuses to hold himself accountable for the failures of this team. As usual, Jerry overrates the talent level of the team year after year and when the team does improve, he gets lazy and stops trying to improve.

jnday

Reaction score
The NFL admitted a year later the no-catch call against Dez at the 1 yard line was the wrong call. That cost us the game. Everyone watching that game knew Dez had caught it, so man up and stop making excuses for them crooked refs. Cowboys were robbed of victory in the 2014 & 2016 playoff games against the Packers.
The Cowboys should have been ahead by enough points to take the referees out of the game. They need to stop with the excuses .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The Cowboys should have been ahead by enough points to take the referees out of the game. They need to stop with the excuses .
It's not an excuse. It's a fact. Regardless of the points scored overall, that bad call cost the Cowboys the game. Period. FACT.

Brax

Reaction score
Sorry. Those 2 playoffs losses to the Packers in 2014 & 2016, under 2 separate Cowboys QBs, was clearly fixed in the Packers favor by the officials calls. Go rewatch them if you're in denial. Facts are the facts. Those 2 games were fixed to help the Packers.
Facts are facts, only in your mind. There is no conspiracy by the NFL if there was it would be investigated. Heck it’s in the NFLs best interest to have the DC go as far as they can, everyone knows what a rating draw they are. It’s mind boggling that folks actually believe this kind of nonsense.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Facts are facts, only in your mind. There is no conspiracy by the NFL if there was it would be investigated. Heck it’s in the NFLs best interest to have the DC go as far as they can, everyone knows what a rating draw they are. It’s mind boggling that folks actually believe this kind of nonsense.
It's mind boggling that some folks refuse to admit not only what they see but what the league later admitted was wrong.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
as usual Jerry
835eabce63b0838df355c31c666fe739.gif

Brax

Reaction score
Rams might be an example of bring a SB Qb with?
The coaching talent was there, Dak with a coach like the rams who knows, I don’t think so but there is 3 seasons to find out. Honestly with Jerry in charge and Stevie nothing is going to change in the near future.

Brax

Reaction score
It's mind boggling that some folks refuse to admit not only what they see but what the league later admitted was wrong.
They didn’t admit they were wrong they said the rule at the time made it incomplete pass and the rule was modified, ever hear of the tuck rule. Stop whining at the time the calls were what the rules were. Ever see the QB hits in the 60s and 70s must been the refs fixing the game for not calling roughing the passer. Just have to LOL.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL admitted a year later the no-catch call against Dez at the 1 yard line was the wrong call. That cost us the game. Everyone watching that game knew Dez had caught it, so man up and stop making excuses for them crooked refs. Cowboys were robbed of victory in the 2014 & 2016 playoff games against the Packers.
We were robbed of a victory because we did not beat them. We di not put the dagger in their heart.

You can dream all you want theat the refs deflected the dagger...but it doesn't make it so. GOOD teams stab the dagger.

I already told you yes...the NFL can influence the league. They can influence how the refs call plays. It's a top down corporate monstrosity. But we let them do it in that game. Sometimes a singular act does change the universe. Correctly identifying it is the trick isn;t it? Blaming someone else is the easy way.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I could take a step to the West, and I would be closer to Kim Kardashian than I was yesterday. But what does that mean?? That I'm getting to Kim Kardashian.
I don't think so.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
No this all happened so slowly that it’s already here and it’s a weird feeling but this is a bad losing franchise and has been for a quarter century. It’s such an odd existence to be the perennially most hated paper champs who’s roster is always middle of the pack but is lauded as amazing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They changed the rule because of the call. It is what it is. Can’t blame refs and officials for making a call within the existing rules .

Honestly with 4th down and possession on the line I’d of preferred Dez just going down for the 1st down. Then we could have ran more time off the clock scoring a TD. Otherwise we give the ball right back to Rodgers with ample time left.