Twitter: Jerry: We have a QB we can build with for years to come

Legend

Reaction score
Both of those guys you just mentioned were head over heels better than Dak. TO also played with Steve Young and Tony Romo

Tony Romo is not a HOF QB.

Culpepper and Cunningham are not either. But all you had to do is throw the ball deep to Moss and he did the rest.

No complaining about balls that are too high or too low or thrown to the wrong shoulder.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Tony Romo is not a HOF QB.

Culpepper and Cunningham are not either. But all you had to do is throw the ball deep to Moss and he did the rest.

No complaining about balls that are too high or too low or thrown to the wrong shoulder.

You think it was that easy huh?

Legend

Reaction score
You think it was that easy huh?
Yes when you have a true #1 WR, the best RB in the league, one of the best OLs, and an above average TE and #2 WR.

I can tell you it is extremely difficult with #3-#5 WRs as your best receiving threats.

Look at the last TD by Moss. He caught a Dak special or 3 yard pass and turned it into a long TD.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Garrett and Dak need to be gone next year.

Garrett should have been fired years ago and Dak is what a lot of people here thought he was. We aren’t winning jack with either one.

We need a real coach and an actual Professional Quarterback that has some actual arm talent.

If Jerry actually believes the crap coming out of his mouth about Dak then it’s going to be another 22 years of horribleness.

Legend

Reaction score
Romo was absolutely a HOF caliber QB. Better than Troy.

Not better than Troy. Troy played big in big games... especially the playoffs.

Romo choked under pressure... in must win or go home games.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It is some what baffling what Dak is reading and how much separation people need before he will throw it.

Seems like he is looking Rico's way, not sure what he saw to make him hold the ball on this one.

Busted coverage at the bottom of the screen, and looking at the route combos, they had the numbers to the left as well. 3 receivers vs a CB, S and LB smh

This is depressing. Apologists will blame the OL.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The truth is that the only opinion that matters here is Jerry’s opinion.

I hope that, despite what he says, there is still an evaluation process underway. Because up and until the moment that Dak signs that $150 million dollar contract, he can still change his mind.

The problem is that none of us know what Dak is really capable of because this coaching staff is somewhere between terrible and abysmal.

Legend

Reaction score
Tony was excellent in half of his playoff games. Tell me how Troy was in his last 4 playoff games. I'll give you a hint...horrible.

Your last statement outs you as a troll.

Aikman was 11-5 in the playoffs. Romo was 2-4 in the playoffs.

1. Aikman like Romo lost his first playoff game.
2.Tell me when Romo won 10 of his next 11 playoff games and 3 SBs?
3. Aikman lost his last 3 playoff games

Legend

Reaction score
Why are you talking about team accomplishments, troll?

You are one of the fans who think you only need a “great” QB, Tony is a HOFer, and Tony is better than Troy.

You seem to be content with a QB who puts up good regular season stats but his team did not sniff a SB during his career.

I started watching the Cowboys in 1988 and do not miss Tony Romo since he is not a champion.

Thus, I am glad he is retired.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Aikman was 11-5 in the playoffs. Romo was 2-4 in the playoffs.

1. Aikman like Romo lost his first playoff game.
2.Tell me when Romo won 10 of his next 11 playoff games and 3 SBs?
3. Aikman lost his last 3 playoff games
Aikman blew it in 96/98 big time he gave those games away.the only game Romo was bad in was @ minny.