Twitter: Jerry: We have a QB we can build with for years to come

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Sure... Romo never got us to 13-3 either. Damn!! It’s sad to see you guys wish gloom and doom on a team you’re supposed to support. All because your favorite player is gone. You people are truly sad.

You sure about that? Maybe you would like to check and then take it back while you can still edit this post

Legend

Reaction score
Sure... Romo never got us to 13-3 either. Damn!! It’s sad to see you guys wish gloom and doom on a team you’re supposed to support. All because your favorite player is gone. You people are truly sad.
He did in 2007 but lost first playoff game to Giants.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Every time I read this I'm thinking either 1. I'm having a nightmare or 2. Jerry prepping Dak and keeping his spirits up for a trade

cowboyec

Reaction score
This is the crap that bothers me. YOU HAVE NO CLUE, how good or bad kellen Moore is. Are you in the meetings? Are you at the film study? Are you at th practices? Moore may be pathetic, but you personally have no way of knowing how good or crappy he is.
if they believe Dak is THE guy....why not get him a COMPETENT QB Coach like Tom Moore...who can work with Dak on his mechanics?
why not hire Peyton Mannings guy?
why not hire someone HIGHLY regarded across the league as a brilliant offensive mind...and Peyton himself gives credit for helping him during his time in Indy?
Dak's problems are piss poor mechanics....so why NOT hire a guy known as a "fixer".....Dak deserves better than a apprentice.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
if they believe Dak is THE guy....why not get him a COMPETENT QB Coach like Tom Moore...who can work with Dak on his mechanics?
why not hire Peyton Mannings guy?
why not hire someone HIGHLY regarded across the league as a brilliant offensive mind...and Peyton himself gives credit for helping him during his time in Indy?
Dak's problems are piss poor mechanics....so why NOT hire a guy known as a "fixer".....Dak deserves better than a apprentice.

Who are we going to get to cure Dak's panic attacks while in the pocket? And who are we going to get to teach him to throw the ball before he see's the reciever wide open? Dak has more problems than just his mechanics, which i agree are very bad

Legend

Reaction score
Who are we going to get to cure Dak's panic attacks while in the pocket? And who are we going to get to teach him to throw the ball before he see's the reciever wide open? Dak has more problems than just his mechanics, which i agree are very bad

#1 WR and above average TE will since you can count on them to get to the right spots and bail Dak out at times.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
#1 WR and above average TE will since you can count on them to get to the right spots and bail Dak out at times.

Dak is on record as saying he doesn't need a #1 receiver and we had a #1 TE who everybody around here wanted gone, i wonder if they miss him now because at 35-36 he was still 3 times better than anybody we have on the team now

cowboyec

Reaction score
no argument.
after 3yrs...its time to draft a QB.
but Im not the GM...and the guy who is said Dak is THE guy.
so as a fan...if they truly believe that...then I hope they get some competent people who have a history of working with QBs.
As long as JJ believes we are the rams...Dak aint goin any where...so WHY NOT bring in someone like Tom Moore?
did ANY of our QBs look good?
Rush in fact looked worse...so what the hell is going on in the QB room?

Legend

Reaction score
Dak is on record as saying he doesn't need a #1 receiver and we had a #1 TE who everybody around here wanted gone, i wonder if they miss him now because at 35-36 he was still 3 times better than anybody we have on the team now
Because Dak had success with a #2 WR (Dez) and really old and slow Witten in 2016.

Not needing a #1 WR and TE did not mean releasing Dez for #3-#5 WRs.

I.e., downgrading his receivers and TEs and QB coach.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I bet Tim Tebow would be great here if they would get him a number one wr and number one te. They would just have to scheme correctly for him.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Because Dak had success with a #2 WR (Dez) and really old and slow Witten in 2016.

Not having a #1 WR and TE did not mean releasing Dez for #3-#5 WRs.

I.e., downgrading his receivers and TEs and QB coach.

Witten was always slow and Dez was treated as a #1 by other teams